Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt seem to be done much work this week?

She has had no telly or radio interviews. Shes not released and article. How does a campaigner work in such silence?
This is what makes me laugh about her ‘softly, gently behind the scenes’ claims. If you’re branding yourself as an anti poverty campaigner, it kind of helps if you do it publicly. It’s part of the role.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She doesnt seem to be done much work this week?

She has had no telly or radio interviews. Shes not released and article. How does a campaigner work in such silence?
She's at the café 'Supporting' people in real life.. tirelessly.. diligently.. with no promotion or thought of herself. Bless her heart..
(Or she's sat socking it up in twitter and insta)

• Haha
Reactions: 46
While it’s quiet, this is the brand of the therapy publisher/therapist carole does

I had a poke around the site, it looks a bit culty. Not quite full blown Scientology madness, more on the level of Steiner maybe.

Reactions: 33
Has she ever given out a single useful tip?
I mean, if we are being really vulgar, just by evidence in her own words posted here in the past 24 hours she’s told us WARNED GRIM 1. that as she herself is one, “nice girls” cook minging pancakes with courgettes rather than doing something else with the courgettes, and 2. that when you are living destitute in the endless dark and cold with a two year old and two free hands, you must write poetry rather than knock one out in front of them.
She’s silly, immature, crass, largely talentless, completely lacking in any sort of self-awareness, and a total and utter embarrassment to herself. (CONFIRMED). DO BETTER, JACK. If you’re even capable of it, that is.

PS to Tonkinson, you are NOT HELPING HER with your ridiculous enabling.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I mean, if we are being really vulgar, just by evidence in her own words posted here in the past 24 hours she’s told us WARNED GRIM 1. that as she herself is one, “nice girls” cook minging pancakes with courgettes rather than doing something else with the courgettes, and 2. that when you are living destitute in the endless dark and cold with a two year old and two free hands, you must write poetry rather than knock one out in front of them.
She’s silly, immature, crass, largely talentless, completely lacking in any sort of self-awareness, and a total and utter embarrassment to herself. (CONFIRMED). DO BETTER, JACK. If you’re even capable of it, that is.

PS to Tonkinson, you are NOT HELPING HER with your ridiculous enabling.
She's a bit like a 15 year old boy humour wise.

"LOOK EVERYONE THIS COURGETTE LOOKS LIKE A COCK HUR HUR HUR"

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Maybe he could construct Jack a collapsing clown car to commemorate the end of her career and get one of his mates in costume to get her a pair of big clown shoes.
New nightmare - the clown car door falls off, a brief, horrifying pause, Benny Hill theme tune starts (played on a school recorder) and BLAM, every single Jack variant pops out one at a time FOREVER

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Screenshot 2022-10-05 09.59.24.png

A well rinsed hoop is important to those of us familiar with Jack's body of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 85
Aside from her obvious issues with not having access to the only knife she ever uses, these days seem to be her happiest when you look back on it…Leggy saw the warning signs and got tf out of there but I do think she messed with Jack's head big time. Brought her (and SB) in to her world of upper class riches very prematurely, gave her so many experiences she would never have had a sniff of otherwise and then cast her out.

Anyway, I was looking for hospital pics and came across this, that stopped me dead for a second
I was thinking about this the other day. She constantly seems to be chasing that world and deludedly thinking she’s entitled to be part of it. It also coincides with the time she was at her peak ‘fame-wise’ and then her star began to wane.

It’s quite sad and pathetic really, especially when you consider she’s done/had little to no personal growth in the best part of the last 10 years she’s been in the public eye. I draw the line before I get to feeling sorry for her though, given that her sense of entitlement entails not actually earning the money to live her deluded facsimile of that sort of life surrounded by expensive sideboards and hoards of crappy-looking tat. Oh, and also blaming everyone but herself for the unenviable situation she finds herself in both personally and professionally.

I know Leggy got expelled from St. Paul’s Girl’s, so was wondering if Jack’s preposterous tale of being expelled* from her school pre-dated Leggy, because call me cynical, but I would guess not.

(*rather than the far less ‘edgy’ not having enough GCSEs to come back for A Levels which she admits to elsewhere in her writing/interviews)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I was thinking about this the other day. She constantly seems to be chasing that world and deludedly thinking she’s entitled to be part of it. It also coincides with the time she was at her peak ‘fame-wise’ and then her star began to wane.

It’s quite sad and pathetic really, especially when you consider she’s done/had little to no personal growth in the best part of the last 10 years she’s been in the public eye. I draw the line before I get to feeling sorry for her though, given that her sense of entitlement entails not actually earning the money to live her deluded facsimile of that sort of life surrounded by expensive sideboards and hoards of crappy-looking tat. Oh, and also blaming everyone but herself for the unenviable situation she finds herself in both personally and professionally.

I know Leggy got expelled from St. Paul’s Girl’s, so was wondering if Jack’s preposterous tale of being expelled* from her school pre-dated Leggy, because call me cynical, but I would guess not.

(*rather than the far less ‘edgy’ not having enough GCSEs to come back for A Levels which she admits to elsewhere in her writing/interviews)
But... But... I thought she was gifted 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
While it’s quiet, this is the brand of the therapy publisher/therapist carole does

"Navel gazing" in other words.

Reactions: 27
This is what makes me laugh about her ‘softly, gently behind the scenes’ claims. If you’re branding yourself as an anti poverty campaigner, it kind of helps if you do it publicly. It’s part of the role.
If an activist doesn't talk about their activism, does it even exist?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She's a bit like a 15 year old boy humour wise.

"LOOK EVERYONE THIS COURGETTE LOOKS LIKE A COCK HUR HUR HUR"
It’s really very telling that every single time she’s compared to something, from a potato to a dictator, I always think “Hmmm, that’s actually a bit unfair on potatoes/dictators/(and here)15 year old boys…” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1626867
Aside from her obvious issues with not having access to the only knife she ever uses, these days seem to be her happiest when you look back on her IG.
Leggy broke her heart.
Also, Leggy saw the warning signs and got tf out of there but I do think she messed with Jack's head big time. Brought her (and SB) in to her world of upper class riches very prematurely, gave her so many experiences she would never have had a sniff of otherwise and then cast her out.

Anyway, I was looking for hospital pics and came across this, that stopped me dead for a second
View attachment 1626893
If that's the inside of a drawer, it's an accident waiting to happen... Also, seeing a Global knife plus other expensive ones chucked carelessly together makes me very sad. No respect, obviously didn't pay for them.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.