Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The groomer has caved and apologised/ tried to justify her actions. I’m feeling a slight waft of Monroe in these posts. You don’t think.. it was JM all along? After all the inception of the FD acc was after Content post? Did she create her own chaos to liven a snowy night in Southend?

Makes you think
I wonder if behind the scenes, Jack Montoe or a FM has let this dog groomer person know they've identified her and her workplace/business, and there's likely yo be consequences.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
That person has shown more self-reflection in that single post than Jack has done in 10 years.
yes but has also significantly helped Jack to reframe her situation coveneniently. I could see this a mile off, which is why it was bizarre to see these threads getting on board the“dog not sufficiently groomed” chaos when it was always going to work in Jack’s favour

Reactions: 23
I really feel sorry for the squig now. And being called right wing is the trademark of the FM. Hope Content gets to the groomers at some point, poor pup.
I wouldn't put it past Monroe's FMs to try and discredit squig groomer's business online. Maybe they already have.

Edit @Hunsgraveyard had the same thought.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I really feel sorry for the squig now. And being called right wing is the trademark of the FM. Hope Content gets to the groomers at some point, poor pup.
The FMs are beyond thick. It's a long standing embarrassment that Jack has been embraced by any part of the left. She advocates thrift and austerity with her hideous recipes and any time she tries to comment on a bigger issue makes an utter clown of herself because she's a lazy barely educated thicko. If I was conspiracy minded I'd say she and her FMs were some sort of Tory plants. Lets face it, they give them such easy pickings, all they need to do is attract their attention then stand back and say "look, it's the tolerant left" and they've made their point.

The FMs behave like a bunch of fascists, trying to get folk sacked and relentlessly harassing people because some stupid middle class princess can't take a bit of online ribbing. They can claim to be left wing and add as many fashionable emojis to their accounts as they like but they're not left wing in any meaningful sense. Nor is Jack herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
This actually makes it (unbelievably) even more disturbing isn't it. Like it wasn't just for attention, it was a payback and more hurt via hurting the kitten?
Maybe I am just too far gone into seeing things but....
Controversial opinion.

I honestly don't think Jack deliberately caused suffering to the kitten, she just was too involved in her own narrative to see. And Vix a plus pass for Kitty was a truly vile enabler

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Controversial opinion.

I honestly don't think Jack deliberately caused suffering to the kitten, she just was too involved in her own narrative to see. And Vix a plus pass for Kitty was a truly vile enabler
I put it entirely down to selfishness and narcissism. She put what she wanted ahead of what the kitten needed. ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Controversial opinion.

I think she's decided she's Jack Monroe bestest to the animals EVURRR and therefore just by being in her presence they have the best life. She has absolutely no way of hearing criticism or advice so stubbornly won't learn or listen and thinks whatever she's doing is best for them because after all she's saintly Jack. Having pets fits her image. Them dying doesn't so she just scrubs that out of the story mostly. With the kitten she could frame it as giving tragic lil one the bestest love and care possible for her short life because after all she carried her in a sling and whatever.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I put it entirely down to selfishness and narcissism. She put what she wanted ahead of what the kitten needed. ☹
If you watch that disgusting monetised video (which I do not recommend) she was quite obviously using the kitten for clout. The outcome she was after was treatment from Supervet, the kitten saved and everyone blowing smoke and cashos up Jack's arse for not listening to those evil vets who told her to get kitty put down. Unsurprisingly, the vets were right and we know that sad story ended.

• Sad
Reactions: 73
She does know that you can actually buy books written by experts that detail how you can appropiately care for your breed of dog? They are realatively inexpensive and suitable for all ages. My mum bought me one when i got my first dog at the age of ten, to show me the repsobilities i would have.
There probably weren't any that matched her colour scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ah now, the wee bairn and he himself mooking his bollocks sausages. It'd warm yer cold heart, wouldnae?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she does it as a warning to other people not to criticise her, as well.
That behavior is somewhat akin to what medieval kings did with their enemies. They would *grisly spoiler* decapitate their enemies and display their heads on spears or spikes around the castle or a town centre as a warning to anyone thinking of attempting the same. Jack is using retribution and the fear of it to control her narrative.

Absolutely. I feel like such an idiot for taking so long to spot it.
It took me almost 30 years to recognise and break free from mine. When you live with one, they essentially indoctrinate you and it's harder to recognise if it started when you the victim were a child. It becomes your normal until you discover otherwise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
“Liars and abusers” for *checks notes* questioning whether the dog has recently been groomed

Edit - that’s the person Jack tagged to provoke a pile on
Good luck trying to find who they are? I Googled "dog groomers Thorpe Bay" and found it immediately 😂
Cheers for confirming I was right Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There is an author who writes about Trump's dodgy dealing who explains his ways sort of like this as well. He's happy for people to focus on idiotic things (like when he tweeted a nonsensical word) to keep the attention away from the structural criminal set ups he is involved with. Focus on Monroes dumb things (however entertaining for us) detracts from the big issues around lack of accountability (lack of accountability that actual charities would be taken over the coals for).

Not saying we shouldn't mention the idiotic here though! That's what Tattle is for and why I also like it here too (not sure who made the 'feed me' picture of the godawful kitchen rug this week but it had me 🍾 🦉 ). In a way it's a shame Content's matted hair has taken away fromt he teeth in that picture. What the duck is up with that facetune????
Boris was the same. Oh look at the buffoon with his poorly buttoned shirt.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
The dog thing is infuriating. I have dogs and deliberately get breeds that do not require grooming, as I am disorganised as duck and wouldn’t want a living creature to suffer because if forgot to book them in at the groomers.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I wonder if behind the scenes, Jack Montoe or a FM has let this dog groomer person know they've identified her and her workplace/business, and there's likely yo be consequences.....
To be fair if she googled it would lead her right here where her username has been mentioned a few times...it does read like they might have read the criticism here

Reactions: 16
If you watch that disgusting monetised video (which I do not recommend) she was quite obviously using the kitten for clout. The outcome she was after was treatment from Supervet, the kitten saved and everyone blowing smoke and cashos up Jack's arse for not listening to those evil vets who told her to get kitty put down. Unsurprisingly, the vets were right and we know that sad story ended.
For a moment I thought you were talking about the grotesque video of her moaning and eyefucking the camera while the kitten nuzzled her naked chest but then remembered there were multiple videos involving the poor thing.

It really highlights the grandiosity of Jack's ego that she thought she knew better than THREE vets who all advised her that PTS was the kindest thing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
VERY LONG POST apols for any spelling nonsense.

I’m not sure I believe for a minute Jack has had multiple investigations into her, but I do think it plausible that someone IRL has requested welfare checks on her or has reported a concern. In their own ways, we know Leggy (Priory), Louisa (Dayhab) and OH (she needed to prioritize seeing a Dr) tried to intervene because in so many words she said so.

Please note that all spoilers are very triggering. Lots and lots of mentions of same thing. ALL OF THESE spoilers below, same issue PLEASE CLICK WITH CARE TW: Suicidal ideation/Suicide attempts/ Note that Jack never, ever follows guidelines for the discussion of this and never ever posts trigger warnings
This absolute guff in this from 2020 article is worth a read for anyone who hasn’t seen it, and maybe a re-read for those who haven’t read it for a while. I sincerely, sincerely hope that the tit she says about her behavior in front of her son is completely made up. Also ref suicide

Note if you make it that far also the jarring jolly little exhortation at the end to buy her books! Link here! (exclamation!) and the rattle rattle link to the tip jar
In 2019: Attempted suicide several times in 2013
236046F0-048F-496D-B8F0-287E42FAEB5D.jpeg

Writing in May this year graphically about a failed suicide attempt before writing Hunger Hurts (which was written in July 2012, so is not one of the ‘several suicide attempts’ in 2013 but a different one)

Five years ago, writing about almost committing suicide because of online trolls (OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE other triggery stuff as well as that)
In 2020 and 2022
This top one is 2020, and is about the kitten she got after Louisa left (Sophie). Jack was “suicidal” when Sophie came, and Sophie was “pulling her around”. Not her child, her kitten.
FC1D2726-95D4-4CB5-961A-8A193FAFFE54.jpeg

Then two years later when Harold leaves and she gets Content Laurie, she’d be “dead if it weren’t for that dog”. Not if it wasn’t for her son. If it weren’t for that dog.
5809B849-512B-4A93-AB1F-E11169E29DB4.jpeg

June 8th, while she and Harold were still together, someone called the police to do a welfare check on her. This seems like it might have actually happened, because she was very, very aerated about it, though perhaps not telling the full story or a quite true story, and classing it as “malicious”
9460BF95-B18C-4C67-9C07-E52A3BCF5281.jpeg

67A14797-D74B-4F99-B624-AD5B001EBF04.jpeg
She of course claimed this was because of internet bullies and trolls who wanted her to commit suicide/want her dead, but again, may well have been far closer to home and because of her IRL actions. The below was at the end of June a couple of weeks later, (Harold had ended it by then) when she was being all triumphant on Tinder and inadvertently revealed the reason he left
01F1FFE2-1FF6-4267-B51E-8F9D9E9EB7D0.jpeg

In August 2022.
AB9DAF48-DB9A-44C8-BD37-A3F9E8C44332.jpeg

(Also note she says she wrote Hunger Hurts, her “miserable lottle BEFORE she was “going to end it” when according to her earlier article, she woke up from a failed suicide attempt and wrote it)

September 2022 “In the last year or two” because of trolling she’s “had two full breakdowns, several suicide attempts” First and last tweets to show timeline
D6E155E6-AFB0-4B7E-B4A8-CECDC379223C.jpeg

6F528586-F5C1-44BF-AF92-53143C75B2F0.jpeg

Full thread here of this tweet stream here
https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...ked-by-diva-magazine-club.33689/post-11840556

Just to be clear, this is a tiny tiny fraction of her tweets and articles where she references being suicidal/attempting suicide/people wanting her to commit suicide/her fragile mental state. A TINY proportion. But there’s a distinct pattern going back years that seems to be escalating and more frequent.

Also to be clear, she has many many people in her real life who have access to her tweets and blogs
Confirmation from June that SB and his friends read her Twitter
F7F60050-48FA-4FD2-BC74-FEB143AF2B97.jpeg

So IF Jack has truly been the subject of police welfare checks or social services investigations, the fact that she so willingly and frequently puts all this stuff out there IRL where BY HER OWN ADMISSION he and his friends read it, isn’t it entirely plausible that someone in real life (legitimately, in my opinion) would raise concerns first with her and when that didn’t seem to penetrate, with relevant appropriate authorities?

She puts all this out there publicly where anyone including her son’s teachers, his friends’ parents, anyone in her personal life can see it too. And we know that she used to make Louisa run home to “pick her up off the floor countless times” because she told us in a guardian article, and we know that her son’s dad has “picked up the pieces” over and over in the past ten years, because she told us in a different guardian article. And we know OH told her she should see a Dr because she TWEETED it!
So you have to imagine, if all the above is out there publicly, what drama these people in her real life have to deal with texted right to their phones.

To be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR, by posting this I do not wish Jack or anyone else any harm AT ALL. Compiling all this confirms it even more- I think Jack is very unwell. This behaviour of hers is deeply, deeply concerning though. If all that she says is true, then a very serious intervention is needed. If it is not, and even if just some of it is made up, let alone most of it then seeing it all like this… Jack, you need to look a LOT closer to home than to “evil trolls”. Starting with a long cold hard look at yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
To be honest, if I posted a comment on someone's Insta and a random brand new account appeared to shout at me about their dog's fur being matted, I'd probably be just as unimpressed as Jack's fans are.

This is just a weird concern troll account. Most of their comments weren't even directed at Jack, they were responding to her followers.

Vastly different from when Jack sics the hounds on a real account for something innucuous.
I think there are accounts that come to TL threads and used what they read here to troll JM, that account was an example. There’s genuine concern and then there’s throwing flares all over the comments. If they wanted a reaction out of JM they succeeded.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.