Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frauen,
I've been lurking for the past three months, after having first mithered my way here shortaly after matching Jack on Tinder.

Since then I've counted at least 23 separate chaoses (chaoi?). In just the last 24 hours she has humiliated her mother in front of a vast audience, sent her flying monkeys on a bloodthirsty rampage, and weaponised both disability and suicide.

She's an absolute horror, isn't she?

I truly hope she breaks out of this destructive cycle and finds some peace for herself - but I'm also so very glad that I found the canal and avoided being drawn in by her nonsense.
wow hi! Please can I ask: are you the doctor, the English teacher or the candlestick maker?

• Haha
Reactions: 95
Are we allowed the play Spot the Sock? At least whilst the actual JM is ‘absent’

I don’t know the rules on that bit 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did the police even attend her burglary? Maybe it was that dastardly Gino that nicked her Le Crueset (then snook it back in), he has form after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There's an account that smells a lot like 🧦🧦🧦 that I noticed earlier in the week. It's been liking tweets this afternoon, some of which are less than 3 hours old, many of which are in support of the dire potatoes and/or Jack...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The run up to Jack deactivating looked like this.

Read from bottom to top for the correct order.

Screenshot_20220926-202603_Fenix.jpg

Tweeted at 15:16. Deleted before my app picked it up.
Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 15.16.08.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Do you all think we’ll wake up with whiplash after going from Content, flutterbyes, and fondling trees in a garden centre to SpudGate in under ten hours?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Frauen,
I've been lurking for the past three months, after having first mithered my way here shortaly after matching Jack on Tinder.

Since then I've counted at least 23 separate chaoses (chaoi?). In just the last 24 hours she has humiliated her mother in front of a vast audience, sent her flying monkeys on a bloodthirsty rampage, and weaponised both disability and suicide.

I truly hope she breaks out of this destructive cycle and finds some peace for herself - but I'm also so very glad that I found the canal and avoided being drawn in by her nonsense.
You were one of the matches? Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 46
I think, and maybe others might, but,
"They/That looks Dire" should be added to the lexicon but to mean something positive.
Jack cooks slop, but people here, when they post their cooking, "That Looks Dire" to mean it looks yummy.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is a lot of confusion between account deletion and deactivation not just on Twitter but others too. They really make you search for it, but there *will* be a nuke button hiding around somewhere and that is irreversible. But yes the sites will divert you at every opportunity to deactivate rather than delete.
No, there's no such option on Twitter. You deactivate and it gets deleted after 30 days, there's no way to delete it for good at once.

Reactions: 21
Frauen,

Are you a gym rat?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Am bemused by the cheese (only in this recipe - I'm a cheese lover, brie fulfils me, feta makes everything better and gruyere makes me go ohhh yeah) why are we adding cheese to mince pie fillings (I know Jack etc but what was her rationale??) My grandad used to make me and my sisters really lovely (and made with love) mince(meat) pie toasted sandwiches on white bread (buttered correctly) and we'd have them with a dollop of vanilla ice cream on the side.. - they were blistering hot but then ice cream provided soothing brain freeze. I loved them
I suspect our confused cookalike was getting mixed up, brandied fruit cake + crumbly cheese (cheshire, wensleydale etc) is a xmas tradition up in the strange lands she must traverse between Pitsea and Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
These people have no sense of irony lmao

Screenshot_20220926_204232.jpg

You're implying violence to Tom because he had an opinion Jack didn't like so she hounded him with her fans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I don't believe for one minute that Jack's mum followed her on Twitter - or if she did I don't believe she read all the replies. If she did, she is a terrible parent for not having whisked her daughter off there months if not years ago to save her sanity given all the trolling and all the time she spent sending snarky replies.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.