Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potatogate has me thinking of one of those people who'd say to you "Janice from up the road says your hair looks terrible" to do both of you dirty but is ultimately only telling on themself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There's a tweet with replies about JM with a number of people calling her out for bullying Tom but I'm too BUSY to screenshot and squiggle.

It starts here:

Screenshot_20220926-151300_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Honestly I’d feel quite happy signing up to a Jack Patreon if she guaranteed a chaos like this twice weekly
Same. Better than paying for Netflix!

As a new Frau, I am absolutely gobsmacked about her ability to make a chaos about absolutely nothing, and then blame everyone except herself for it.I’m also amazed by the levels her FMs will go to defend their hero. Why? She’s not even pleasant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Pity you didn't care this much about your sainted mum's feelings when you implied she allowed you and your son to go cold and hungry, made you have agonising surgery against your will, and didn't believe you when you disclosed sexual abuse, but go off if this embarrassing "You come for one of us, you come for all of us" stuff helps assuage your own guilt. twit.
Love how she goes all Braveheart on people. twit indeed.

Reactions: 25
all the friend tweets seem to be deleted now? also i thought her mum was upset, what do they have to do with that?

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.