Jack Monroe #404 Stick to washing spaghetti love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all because Jupiter is so close. Her ego can't stand the one thing in the solar system bigger than it being so up in its grill.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel sorry for her. I truly hope she gets the help she needs.The last 24 hours have not been normal behaviour. Nor the last few months tbh.
Don’t hold your breath. She’s a narcissist incapable of self reflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here you go madcap ninnies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
If one of my close friends committed suicide, the last words I would use to describe it would be 'topped himself'. Or put it on twitter. Completely disrespectful on both counts.
Yup. I’ve lost a loved one this way, even got a fun diagnosis of PTSD (severe, confirmed) as a result, and this is an incredibly gross way of putting it. If it has indeed happened get off bleeping Twitter and be with your loved ones, my god.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I love him. Totally nailed it without even meaning to. Jack just can't compute someone who doesn't give a tit about her and completely short circuits. Pure twitter gold.
Screenshot_20220926_155851.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.