Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's going to be one of 2 outcomes here:

- another FOI reveal proving yet again, Jack Monroe has LIED
- a reveal that public money is being wasted on Z listers' fragile egos, which is not a good look for a so called poverty campaigner to be a part of when she should be pushing for that money to be spent on looking after people.
This is beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There's going to be one of 2 outcomes here:

- another FOI reveal proving yet again, Jack Monroe has LIED
- a reveal that public money is being wasted on Z listers' fragile egos, which is not a good look for a so called poverty campaigner to be a part of when she should be pushing for that money to be spent on looking after people.
Outcome #3

- a reveal that public money is being wasted on multiple Essex based Z listers' fragile egos, but it doesn't include Jack Monroe because (see outcome #1) :D

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Unless Jack's political hot takes are accompanied by am-dram selfies, I don't want to know. I really wanted her to "push the boat out" for Kwasi mate. 😂😂

Sorry, I'm in a dad joke Friday kind of mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon she might well win due to the size of her following.
BUT, and I might be wrong here, surely if she DOES win, she'll be forced to talk more about her campaigning and everything and MAYBE even shine a light on what campaigning she's actually DONE.
I kinda wish I'd voted for her now, tbh.
Even if she does win, as with all of these things, it’ll be forgotten about immediately afterwards.
She’ll lift its name only when she wants to prove a point. They won’t expect anything from her in return.

Reactions: 29
If you haven’t watched the video clip that @kachoochoo linked to on the last thread, you really should.

After she says the line about how people contact her daily telling her she’s saved them £100 a week, she says ‘and what people don’t realise is that’s equivalent to a £5000 pay rise.‘ No it isn't you mathematically illiterate buffoon (I mean I am mathematically challenged but even I know that’s a pile of cack).

And then she just continues to make everything ALLL ABOUT HER all the way through. And she wonders why she doesn’t get invited back.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
If you buy VeryBritishProblems merch from their website, the order is processed, printed and dispatched via Teemill...
Makes you think.
I’ve temporarily stuck myself here because honestly: how sexy is Frank?
I’ve watched this gif on repeat about a hundred times since you posted it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If it wasn't for the missing apostrophe in "Kwanteng's" I would have said that Tweet was too rational to have been written by Jack herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve temporarily stuck myself here because honestly: how sexy is Frank?
I’ve watched this gif on repeat about a hundred times since you posted it!
I wouldn’t mind a ride in his big car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.