Jack Monroe #403 It’s hard to believe anything Jack Monroe says anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here was me expecting some detail or nuance from this experienced political commentator. She should definitely run the country 🙄

Screenshot_20220923_151842.jpg

She'll drone on endlessly with long threads about nothingness, but when there's lots of detail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit. And she's supposed to be great at offering an alternative?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 116
And here was me expecting some detail or nuance from this experienced political commentator. She should definitely run the country 🙄

View attachment 1599713

She'll drone on endlessly with long threadat about nothingness, but when there's lots of derail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit.
That rising tide includes Nigella, her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

View attachment 1599713

She'll drone on endlessly with long threadat about nothingness, but when there's lots of derail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit.
The reality is, she’s delighted about the stamp duty cut. Assuming she’s heard of Stamp Duty. She possibly thinks it’s the surcharge Southend Post Office charges for dealing with her. Another excuse for the postcard delays. twit.

yes I’m in a bad mood. Send puppyos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

View attachment 1599713

She'll drone on endlessly with long threads about nothingness, but when there's lots of derail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit. And she's supposed to be great at offering an alternative?
Wow! Thanks for all that you do Jack. Can we just make her PM, already.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You could make a brilliant Comic Relief episode of Masterchef where A list cooks/reviewers like Jay and Grace Dent and Mom do a menu taste (like on normal Masterchef) without knowing who has cooked which menu. They’ve been told it’s just normal Masterchef The Professionals (so they’re not tempted to be too nice).

The contenders are actually all other sleb chefs of varying degrees of fame and skill. It would be very funny to hear them praise the ones who can actually cook and slate the awful ones and then reveal who it is.

I’d say DON’T STEAL MY IDEA or I’ll PayPal you an invoice, pal. But actually I’d love someone to do this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

View attachment 1599713

She'll drone on endlessly with long threads about nothingness, but when there's lots of derail to chew over she says nothing but one single tweet to say it's tit. And she's supposed to be great at offering an alternative?
Great campaigning

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think there's a major typo, Poverty Activist should say Poverty Actor.
Easy mistake to make, bet it was autocorrect.

Let's face it, a poverty activist would be pouring over today's announcements and highlighting how worse off the poorest are going to be.

Martin Lewis will be..

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Are you okay, Squig? Shall I send helpios?

I'm genuinely not sure if this is a pisstake but if not then watch out pal cos Jack won't like being called a "lady". She has an NB identity to uphold. Do you want her LGBTQI+ credibility DEAD?

1663945406294.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think there's a major typo, Poverty Activist should say Poverty Actor.
Easy mistake to make, bet it was autocorrect.

Let's face it, a poverty activist would be pouring over today's announcements and highlighting how worse off the poorest are going to be.

Martin Lewis will be..
Come now, she retweeted a thread by Gordon Brown and did a tweet of her own. She'll be exhausted- do you want her to LITERALLY STOP BREATHING?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Come now, she retweeted a thread by Gordon Brown and did a tweet of her own. She'll be exhausted- do you want her to LITERALLY STOP BREATHING?

She's TOO POOR to get a tax break, the government are personally attacking HER.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Consider me shocked. The left wing Jack doesn't like the Tory budget? Groundbreaking stuff.

I see as Geetbo predicted she's avoided mentioning tax. No pithy comment on the 45% rate going?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.