Jack Monroe #402 Which police squad will be tasked to investigate Jack being signed up to a mailing list?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack can just duck off- I haven’t posted for a while as I’ve been receiving treatment for Stage 3 cancer.
It’s a not a bleeping flex to be used on Twitter to get attention and likes from her army of fools.
Thank you though to all you lovely Fraus & Herren- your wit and intelligence have given me some proper Lols during what is a scary and painful time.
I don’t know how to spoiler this I’m sorry but I send love and prayers to any of you affected by this awful disease.

• Heart
Reactions: 145
Jack can just duck off- I haven’t posted for a while as I’ve been receiving treatment for Stage 3 cancer.
It’s a not a bleeping flex to be used on Twitter to get attention and likes from her army of fools.
Thank you though to all you lovely Fraus & Herren- your wit and intelligence have given me some proper Lols during what is a scary and painful time.
I don’t know how to spoiler this I’m sorry but I send love and prayers to any of you affected by this awful disease.
Straight back at you @Cactusflower ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OOOOH, so, I stick to the Tattle rules and don’t engage with JM or any content relating to her on the other platform, not even a “like” (though tbf that’s mainly because my Twitter is clearly me). But I had to quietly report the pin-in-map bad guy squig, because I simply do not approve of that sort of thing and felt he had crossed a line. Just got this from Twitter support! 🙂
14A33DE7-9F74-4753-BE80-37AFD7742645.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 62

And the metro article that describes her as a former firefighter
It's never not awful to read but this line really sticks out when it says quite clearly at the top she was a Fire Control Operator for 4 years....
"I called a scientist, an architect, several firefighters, and a lawyer. Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes"

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
It's never not awful to read but this line really sticks out when it says quite clearly at the top she was a Fire Control Operator for 4 years....
"Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes"
I found that very difficult to read (although that’s true of all her writing) when I started lurking and reading the wiki. She makes it about herself in the very first paragraph.

haha JINX! Please to see others here reported it too, and glad we’re happy that Twitter has actually done something about it.
Yeah sorry Jack but a simple read through of any thread shows that while we do not like you no one here wishes you harm or tolerates tit like this.

Reactions: 27
"Between us all we hold decades of service, encyclopaedias of chemical information, forensic knowledge of building structures and escape routes"
How she can dare say she holds any knowledge as to how the fire service works on the ground, she's so full of herself.

Reactions: 16
i don't think i've said this before, and i can't explain it at all, but this picture always gives me massive rage

View attachment 1596939
1663852151215.png
Same, it's basically a blowjob shot

I got this notification about the contemptible account in question that a lot of us reported.
Hoorah. I got a response saying the account was fine, so yours must have been another twitter mod with better sense.

ETA - hang on, that was the response to another of their tweets, I've not had anything on the map one yet :(

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has anyone read the new JKR/Robert Galbraith book, ink black heart? Sounds like Jack's decided she is a character in that as it revolves around semi coordinated online abuse, lots of twitter/Tumblr/forum stuff.

(I've not finished it yet, don't send spoiler-os)
Ha, I thought about her multiple times while reading it. JKR did a really good job showing how manipulative people can be on social media. (I thought the book was great but wished it was about half as long, though....really wish her editor would be stricter about what actually needs to make it into the final draft.)

Reactions: 23
All I got was a notification and when I click on it nothing happens so glad to see they removed the offending posts.

Screenshot_20220922_140659.jpg

Reactions: 18
Not caught up yet but sharing this. I, like many people, reported this tweet and account to Twitter. Sharing as evidence for Jack that actually we’re not the ones doing the doxxing!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

And the metro article that describes her as a former firefighter

I'm younger than Jack and have already lost four family members to cancer, including a parent. It's not even been a year since I held one of their hands as they died. There are no words for how much I despise her cancer cosplaying and putting it out there for her son to find one day.

Sending love to everyone affected ❤
I went to wiki and read it, but thanks for putting it here. Honestly I just can’t believe the gall of her. Except I can.
She’d jump in your grave if she thought she could write a blog about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.