Jack Monroe #400 The utter narcissism of this obscure cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Mrs Peel

Please read the pink wiki if new. Please respect the forum rules etc.

Recap - Jack has gone very quiet….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 123
Bless you @Silver Linings

Mini recap- Jack has been quiet so presumably is saluting the tv.
Not sure if she is or isn’t a monarchist as she changes her mind every 10 seconds.
Flying monkeys have been let loose on anyone asking where the patreon money has gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I remember when Jack made a show of delivering a load of tinned prunes which she got for free from del Monte. How is that a good gift to a food bank at all?
The few pensioners we get like them but we don’t actually get many pensioners they are generally very good at budgeting or too proud and if getting to stage finding it difficult to cook there are meal services we can trigger. It’s mostly younger people and families with unstable work or benefits and often there’s some other factors that mean generally less able to cope. In that respect some elements add up as a food bank user. At the moment a lot of users have Klarna issues.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Recap...

Erm..

The chaosing didn't happen.

Rumour has it, or the rumour I'm making up, is that she was summoned to 'The House' and spoken sternly too and forced to polish medals for the Marxist Leninist royalist ex soldier landlord.
She's still there, to this day, polishing and polishing and polishing.. dreaming of the day her prince will come and whisk her away for Burgers and a tuneful rendition of Beauty And The BurgerBoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Recap adds:
A big drag queen had enough and squished what we all think

FMs started hounding marketing lifestyle blog squig and her employer

Many newbies were surprised how big 158sqm the tit bungalow is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
My fellow fraus, I can't believe we're still here at thread 400. She really is the gift that keeps on giving (unless you're one of her Patreon subscribers). It continues to be an honour and a pleasure to grunk with you all.

Now duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
No chaos today. Big Dave may or may not have had a word.

Jack retweeted her posts from yesterday I think (time still has no meaning during this period of national mourning) about people attacking her asking legitimate questions and being Twitter's dead cat again.

Molly updated her blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My fellow fraus, I can't believe we're still here at thread 400. She really is the gift that keeps on giving (unless you're one of her Patreon subscribers). It continues to be an honour and a pleasure to grunk with you all.

Now duck off.
Bib - stop it this early 😂

• Haha
In summary (but not good enough to be a thread summary) - it’s all bleeping kicking off on Twitter!!!

Blue tickers, leftist shitposters, mid sized accounts (20k odd+), random blokes from out of no where, and even bleeping FRANCES WHETMAN are getting a sly little kick in. Mind blowingly some minds have only just been changed following the Queen’s death/Jack going full weird medal wearing dad royalist on Twitter?? Once again fraus the slop thickens!!

97426762-C700-40AC-BF62-DEBBB0E61B0A.jpeg

Oh and the usual criminal and civil legal threats we’ve been listening to since early 2020 too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Mini recap - my main takeaway from the last thread is that slowly, slowly, more and more people are having their eyes opened, including blue ticks - the pushback is building, and as ever, she's been a wirlwind of chaos, socks and snark.

PS - really proud to be here with you fellow Fraus on this momentous occasion of reaching thread 400!! Chapeau to all of you! Now duck off!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Jack's probably flat out like a lizard drinking organising the beige postcards and glossy recipe cards she promised her subscribers.
It's hard to balance your work obligations and shout the odds on twitter whilst shedding followers like a buttered snake sheds their skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Have our hats been confiscated by the mods as a punishment for all that police business in the last thread? We're good kids really and didn't mean any harm, we just got a bit overexcited.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
It's an honour, Frauen! I wonder if we will reach 500 or if Jack will combust by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am here to tell you all how sad and disappointed I am. Everyone else finds her books in the charity shop, but me, Never. As a charity shop regular I come across many a cookbook, but never hers. I have now in my collection Delia Smith, The Baker Boys, and my latest find One Pound Meals (that one made my heart sing). I always see lots by That Man, but none of hers. This makes me very, very, sad.

I need books, my actually is a teenager, has just started GCSE Food. This, my dear friends, is the same teenager who lives on a diet of cereal and smartie yoghurts (ASD). I guess the thing they have in common with Jack is that the end product won't pass their lips either.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hats are in.
To mark the occasion.

Just 12 low cost monthly payments of £86 and yours in 3 years. Guaranteed delivery.

*Please note. Guarantee of delivery does not mean delivery is guaranteed. Hats purchased online may be posted in 2050, but probably wont be.

Screenshot_20220919-234141-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Oh my, it’s thread 400! I’ve been BUSY so missed much of the end of 399.

I came over all Big Dave during the funeral today. I found it surprisingly moving, despite all of my Marxism-Leninism general disdain for the monarchy. Those bagpipe laments were bloody lovely

you’d think that by the time there were 400 threads on the internet dedicated to what a monumental bellpiece she is, old rootin’ tootin’ boulevard barrellin’ Jackie might’ve attempted some form of damage control, but in fact she keeps getting worse. Strap in ninnies I fear the best (worst?) is yet to come!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Part of me was wondering whether she will ever come clean about the whole Patreon situation. Whether she will actually clarify where the money has gone (although I'm sure we can have a bloody good guess!) and come forward with her side of the issue. Part of me feels like she won't, because she probably believes that doing her regular, chaos-coinciding tip jar rattles has laid out enough context for people to know what they're donating to and why. I feel like Jack thinks that she doesn't actually owe donors anything. I know a few Fraus here have said that they have donated (and received the square root of diddly squat in return!) and I would just like to echo others when I say that I'm so, so sorry that you were taken in by this complete, utter charlatan.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.