Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have (thankfully mild) face blindness; every episode of everything is mysterious to me. Countdown to Jack claiming she has prosopagnosia to add to the rest of her factitious disorders in 3..2..1..
I have this, only realised after I watched most of Fargo S3 without noticing that Ewan McGregor played 2 characters. Then a few months ago I found out that Mike Myers plays both Austin Powers and Dr Evil which was slightly upsetting. John Travolta being in Grease and Pulp Fiction was another one. My OH hates/loves it

Despite this I immediately recognised the cowboy hat dude in Queens Gambit as one of the kids in Nanny McPhee so WFK tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello, I’ve been watching the thread from afar from a little while after JM wouldn’t stop showing up on my twitter feed complaining about abuse, and at that time I could never find any detractors at all! Smelled a rat and ended up here. How times have changed (in the last couple of weeks).

Anyway, I’m mostly stopping in as there have been some inconsistencies that I can’t help but notice.

In particular the member who noticed that Jack now has an upcoming memoir. I’m not in the publishing industry but one would assume that comes with a fairly hefty advance, particularly as somebody who has a fair few books under their belt too. Thought worth a mention as book advances can be fairly sizeable and, of course, have to be paid back if a book isn’t forthcoming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Aging myself here, but can we add DCI Tennison to the Celeb Squad? She'd have the measure of Jack within minutes.

Edited to add: She can also do a good impression of the queen if need be :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Space squig must be an ex fan by now.
A wee while ago Jack tweeted that she would fall in love with each of her *heavily implied as male* bodyguards.
Also old gossip but Jack claimed that Harry gave her advice about leaked nudes. All the receipts are somewhere in the threads.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Is anyone doing a new thread? If not I will try, but there is no way I’ll be able to recap 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This has been a whirlwind thread. I hope Jack has a day off tomorrow as it will be thread 399 and I don’t think it would be appropriate to have our thread 400 pumble hats tomorrow of all days.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Haha, I tried checking poppy seeds all over the garden (the ones you put on bread). Was expecting Flanders fields but no, doesn’t work. Embarrassing, it sounds like the sort of stupidity Jack would recommend (to stay on topic)
I notice that you deliberately aren’t addressing whether or not an Opium Den sprouted out there though…

93764E67-CFC4-4B1B-962F-50260BD88273.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't believe she has been arguing on twitter the whole time I was asleep 😭 I have to go to work Jack!

I really want for this to be the new thread title
Screenshot_20220919-083842~2.jpg

but I think it might be this one
Screenshot_20220919-083842~3.jpg

Reactions: 19
I’ve been out for a few hours (try it, Jack) and I’m just catching up and…

…I take back what I said about deactivating her Twitter and seeking help. What a massive smol twit. duck her and the big gun she rode in on.

I hate how she gets me feeling sorry for her just for that concern to be replaced with rage at her disgusting behaviour. That’s some kind of emotional abuse. (Sorry to sound dramatic.)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Aging myself here, but can we add DCI Tennison to the Celeb Squad? She'd have the measure of Jack within minutes.

Edited to add: She can also do a good impression of the queen if need be :D
Can we add some glamour to the celeb squad but with private investigators Jonathan and Jennifer Hart. Now I've thought of them I've got the bloody theme tune stuck in me head. I've also just made myself look really old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.