Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could well be Teemill paying for the PPC rather than Jack.
Agree. I highly doubt jack is paying for any ads when she could promote it herself for zip and ads wouldn't bring in sales. I'm sure it's teemill, as it is their service that they're advertising.

Reactions: 24
She’s calling us all nefarious lovely. I know I can’t speak for all of us, but we can pretty much take that insult too. You asked what we all wanted to know. You were the one that made the effort x
That said, you absolutely rock Nefarious PG.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But it's Jack who gets invited to the Google exec summit
Makes you think
Potentially, oddly filtered Arcade Fire bodyguard could also have been there which explains her high on her own hotness energy. He’s no longer an underground farmer but is now CEO of a ‘big data’ org.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The gclid is the click identifier
It identifies you, not the campaign 🕵️‍♂️
That's why they both have the same id
The gclid is the click identifier
It identifies you, not the campaign 🕵️‍♂️
That's why they both have the same id
would you not need a separate click tracker per campaign to know what ad people have clicked on? If so I am very inclined towards she binged some cowboy £200 to set up her AdWords, Google Analytics etc.

Reactions: 8
I only watched the first episode of DKL but seeing how relaxed Matt looks this morning makes me want to go and watch them all as I don't recall getting that sense on DKL.

Reactions: 19
Ok I’ll do the thread gonna go with lil smokes but no time to do a recap - is that ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously, whst does being tit at geography have to do with this at all?... surely during "growing up " you'd come across places that have the same name as somewhere else?...
Whispers America is full of English place names, Newark, New york, new jersey to name a few. Shes a numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.