Jack Monroe #396 She’s gonna break her spine if she pats herself on the back any harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if I Google 'shop jack monroe teemill ' and click on the first ad it costs her money?
If you click on an ad rather than the organic search results it costs someone money, and the more searches also increases the cost per click (in the big picture).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've added to the media section an extract of the tortoise YouTube video where she is clearly heard, on record no less, saying she is definitely suing Lee Anderson.

If it's interesting to anyone, enjoy.
As you were..

• Heart
Reactions: 51
All rice is interchangeable. In fact any ingredient is interchangeable.
Yesterday I adapted a couscous dish. Stuffing mix instead of couscous (It's all grain) and something green in the fridge (too late to identify it now!) instead of a courgette. I should have roasted the onion with oil but wanted a one-pot meal so just chopped it and threw it into the stuffing mix to heat up. Finally, poured some milk in to replace the halloumi. Delicious!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I take it all the bobbins that starts =CjwKCA.... is the ID for the Google Adsense account? I just noticed as well as Teemill there's also an ad under the same ID for Good Food for Bad Days at World of Books. #FORENSIC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What a life. She fires up Twitter from one of her two phones or computer, putting a shift in on a Saturday/delightfully sharing her best life, and the first two tweets she sends are in response to people having a pop at her.

You may have over 500K followers, Jack, but can you really say you’re any good at Twitter?

Log off. Be all outdoorsy like you recently claimed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I take it all the bobbins that starts =CjwKCA.... is the ID for the Google Adsense account? I just noticed as well as Teemill there's also an ad under the same ID for Good Food for Bad Days at World of Books. #FORENSIC

excellent work, yes that little code bit will be a unique ID that links her ad account to the various other platforms.

Also apropos of nothing, my client have spent around $3 million this year on their DV:60 platform and never even been taken to lunch. Wonder how much you have to spend to get a Soho house invite. Makes you think.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Two things:

1. Is Jack stating here that she crowdfunded legalfunds to sue someone for something that hadn’t yet happened?
2. Does Jack think that lawyers can only deal with legal proceedings on the day the “crime” has been committed.
Surely no libel lawyers work on Friday nights, Saturdays, Sundays and probably weekday evenings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah you're right, sorry! Maybe she does then but seriously can't see her being that on the ball 🤣

In other news I've just realised Teemill is an offshoot of an Isle of Wight brand I really like. And they're still based there employing people, so I hope they get lots of work out of it even if it is crap.
Oh wow Rapanui! I’m a huge fan 🔺

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.