Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry dear heart, what's RM in your post? I keel thinking roadside mum but that makes as much sense as Jack's Audrey beaver tweets
I think Rightmove?

Audrey Beaver would be a great pseudonym for Jack if she ever wanted to post her saucy sideboard shots on a very niche readers’ wives-type website

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I don’t think so. She doesn’t need any more. All she needs to do is present the evidence (or lack of it) and ask for answers.
The bit about Captain Tom etc at the end was particularly telling. People have been scammed before. Are they being scammed again? Given the lack of transparency , it’s a legitimate question.
But why not just wait and drop it in full then? After reading other Fraus comments after saying similar, I think she has more to share.
If not, she's dropped her own spoiler!

Reactions: 13
Non-sock taking the piss Squig from earlier (who I'm going to call Tiggy Legge-Bourke because it amuses me) has tweeted about Jack's poverty 'poem':

"A dear friend from my book club has just sent me this profound, heartwrenching poem by
@BootstrapCook
Is there no end to their talent? Her Maj could do worse that appointing them as the next Poet Laureate. Watch out Simon Armitage!"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
But why not just wait and drop it in full then? After reading other Fraus comments after saying similar, I think she has more to share.
If not, she's dropped her own spoiler!
I think it’s taking her longer than she expected and this her way of keeping the pressure up. i don’t get the impression she’s out to “get” Monroe, she’s raising concerns and asking for answers. The pressure on Monroe to do just that will keep. Increasing. If she lies or gaslights, it’s as good as a confession

• Heart
Reactions: 41
After reading other Fraus comments after saying similar, I think she has more to share.
I think as others have said, it's a warning shot to test Jack Monroe's reaction. If Jack has nothing to fear and the evidence to refute it, she'll stay quiet and present a concise selection of evidence proving her innocence. If she knows she's rumbled, she'll try to bury, distract, deflect, attack and send the flying monkeys & socks.

Paddy Power would give good odds on one of these scenarios and tit odds on the other. I'll leave it to you all (not y'all 😂🙄) to work out which!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Fraus i have some disappointingly weak tea for you..was with my NotHarold adjacent colleague today and she asked her NotHarold based contact a few days ago the last question I'm allowed to ask before she refuses to be my friend anymore 🤣 I asked if NotHarold ever ate the slop or nuzzled his brother...her (and she said it's ok if i say this, i redacted the relationship before) brother who is friends with NotHarolds brother said he has no idea about slop eating but the brother was at the easter lunch, and apparently Jack was absolutely lovely and very charming to everyone at that gathering - no nuzzling happened but the brother was a bit concerned about how invested she was in the fairly new relationship as she kept calling him her future brother in law. Weak tea but all I can provide I'm afraid!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 173
Fraus i have some disappointingly weak tea for you..was with my NotHarold adjacent colleague today and she asked her NotHarold based contact a few days ago the last question I'm allowed to ask before she refuses to be my friend anymore 🤣 I asked if NotHarold ever ate the slop or nuzzled his brother...her (and she said it's ok if i say this, i redacted the relationship before) brother who is friends with NotHarolds brother said he has no idea about slop eating but the brother was at the easter lunch, and apparently Jack was absolutely lovely and very charming to everyone at that gathering - no nuzzling happened but the brother was a bit concerned about how invested she was in the fairly new relationship as she kept calling him her future brother in law. Weak tea but all I can provide I'm afraid!!
Ergh, she's chilling. Such a bunny-boiling nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Eeuww her using SB like this is gruesome. Let the poor kid have some semblance of privacy.

And the ton of fillers and Botox in her face? How does she square that with being so poor she washed in soap slime and didn't use shampoo for two years?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Why fraus happy?
JCC brought some weak Tetley.

(Sorry that’s the best I can do)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh contraire, that was just the right temperature for a nightcap. 🍵 Thank you for your service, dear heart. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm absolutely scarlet for her boy, the way she's described their fun times on fifa. No way that happened or if it did, he'll get the arse ripped out of him. LEAVE THE BOY ALONE YOU bleeping WEIRDO.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I suppose we're all guilty of a bit of an embellishment of a story to make it a bit better or more interesting, to 2 colleagues or your other half. Jack's putting that out to half a million people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.