Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg…but touchscreens only work with fingers…

SHE HAS CAROLINES HANDS IN HER BAG!!!
I actually went and checked her three weird tweets to see if they said "sent via Twitter for iPhone" ahead of her getting out of this lie by saying she was using a Nokia. This is what I've been brought to, send help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I should probably admit now that I had multiple identical unfortunate accidents involving the stairs in my flat, my cat and my computer keyboard. Before I knew it, my arse had paid for a domain and web hosting and uploaded an entire website coded from scratch with fully functional bots. What am I like 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 166
oh look how generous I am, thank me for all that I do.

she really makes me want to dig out that bible verse again

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Why is getting rid of a BBQ decluttering? Don’t they just stay outside on the patio? She could probably take it with her. Also she’s so sly saying “my freezer” like she now doesn’t have one.
It’s neither a moral virtue nor a personality quirk to feel better when you’re not sitting like a dragon on your hoard of 6000 cashmere jumpers badly dyed black and tiny tiny spoons and sixty freezers and a bbq and some diamonds somewhere in the heap.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Why is she getting rid of the egg chair, freezer and barbecue when she has no idea where she's moving to? It may be a small flat but have a large garden. It might have a large kitchen or utility area with room for a freezer.

Not said this for a while, but make it make sense.

ETA @Dogrose there first.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Why would you send gifs on twitter. You would have to open it and select gifs. Its quite hard to do. Unless she doesnt close down her twitter app or tab screens like ever. Yikes!

Reactions: 39
Now don’t scoff. I’ve got a really long email to do about solar panels that I have been putting off. gonna throw the phone around a bit and perhaps it will do itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
All this giving away is Jack giving away dirty, unfixable tat just so she can save money on house clearances and skips.

Also, hi Jack, go, you're 34 years old, you have enough tat that you think it'll take six months to sort out?! Get in the bin with your ridiculous privilege!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Can’t afford shampoo - gave away a freezer. Maybe you could have sold that earlier if you didn’t need it?

I’m never ever ever EVER going to give up on the can’t afford shampoo thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.