Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no fraus. I just put my iPad down on the bed after having a really detailed call to my mortgage broker and when i returned it had accidentally contributed to this thread.
Mate, I don't even know what Tattle is. I just keep sitting on my mobile by mistake and the next thing you know, I'm some sort of VIP member.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 189
These meetings are phone free - airplane mode / dnd minimum requirement.
I’m taking this too seriously. She’s a lying, grifting so and so.

Could the apparently social media free ex-OH be involved in those beaver escapades? (or whatever it was)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Jack, dear...

If you don't touch your iphone for a minute or two it automatically locks itself. It doesn't decide to send random bonkers tweets and gifs on your behalf.

Find another excuse that might be remotely convincing. And feed Content and Cooper - that's another thing that your phone won't do for you.

You are most welcome xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
it's all very

me aged 17, texting someone i absolutely meant to text

1st text-
hey, you ok? what you up to tonight? xxx

2nd text- omg! so sorry, that was meant for someone else! so, what you doin? xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Could she not just say ‘whilst I was out’?
Also are we to believe Jack’s phone was able to send coherent, correctly spelled words, and respond to tweets all whilst in her bag?
My thoughts exactly. I occasionally texted by mistake while my phone was in my pocket but it was always stuff like "!!!++eee123;", not coherent sentences. She's full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Only time my phone has acted that bizarrely is when my screen has been smashed and I’m in denial (about more than my phone screen).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.