Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To carry over from the last thread, meticulously timed? This from the woman who suggested you should cook sausages for almost an hour.
Didn't she also cook some delicate fish for about 4 hours in Edinburgh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Apologies to @GrannyOgg as I meant to reply and the thread closed down before I could.
Not sure if it's in the Wiki or media, but if you have the time and effort it may be worth trawling through the threads from about 2 years ago to get the tweets you need. Am sure the tweets will have been posted as Tattle posts and you can get them that way.
The person we are talking about (I want to say 'Lisa' but don't quote me on that because it was ages ago and memory hazy!) was apparently well known to Jack's mum. She was very vocal about the fact E knew she was posting here and she didn't want to upset her because she was a lovely lady and had been poorly recently.
Jack basically destroyed her on

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So wait, her phone opened Twitter, found that one person's random account, and sent replies and gifs to three different tweets. While in her bag.

Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 112
Give it a rest, Zoe Eccentricity. Also you still can't spell cannellini you utter, utter berk.
Traumy-B…my dear dear heart. I have a question - are you Zoë Bread from TikTok?! I read your messages and her videos as if you are the same person. I like to imagine in my mind it’s true, and if it is….congrats on a website that sells you an actual product. They’re fab!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg…but touchscreens only work with fingers…

SHE HAS CAROLINES HANDS IN HER BAG!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
There are so many steps involved in your bag doing multiple tweets for you that I am astonished the quarter-witted pillock can even manage it herself without adult assistance. Maybe the bag should be the new Caroline, turns out there's no need for hands at all! Praise beans.

ETA: @BeautifulTrauma I have no idea who that is, I am too old for TikTok 😢 she seems successful tho so is definitely not me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Oh no fraus. I just put my iPad down on the bed after having a really detailed call to my mortgage broker and when i returned it had accidentally contributed to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 131
My first post! Discovered you all in 2020 when Jack was visiting the lovely independent restaurant Dishoom but couldn’t keep up with her chaos. It’s summer holidays so I’ve managed a quick scroll of most of the recaps and am finally up to date.

HOW can she expect anyone to believe this?!
This is worse than the time her arse ordered J1g.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Oh no fraus. I just put my iPad down on the bed after having a really detailed call to my mortgage broker and when i returned it had accidentally contributed to this thread.
Was it really detailed because you had to send some pictures of your feet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
My cat walked across my keyboard and accidentally opened a Patreon with multiple tiers. Now I’m getting thousands a month in my account and I can’t work out how to login and refund people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 210
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.