Jack Monroe #357 Tom Kerridge Stole My Recipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh pony is definitely her faux cockerny I'm a cheeky little working class urchin take but I was just having a laugh based on the infamous Peeky mink of simpler times. Times when threads lasted more than 24 hours and one chaos could last a day or two not this current frenzy of non stop chaos. It's a cold dervish of Jacktivity. And on that note putting my phone to one side to complete the final final edits er I mean to get some actual sleep. Go well you mithering ninnies x
She's obviously been watching Only Fools and Horses. Her Rodney tweet last night, along with pony (theme song: stick a pony in me pocket).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's a big liar give away to deny something you haven't been accused of. Even habitual liars find it uncomfortable so it's easier to tell the truth and say "I'm not a millionaire" rather than lie and say "I actually earn very little and your claim that I earn more than I let on is false".
Yes exactly this! This is exactly what we have all been thinking and trying to say. You've put it perfectly, she's basically gaslighting anyone who's called her out, I don't think anyone has ever accused Jack of being a millionaire, but we all know she earns more than she let's on, a lot of it illegitimately, or money from other "charity" donars that she refuses to show where it actually went

• Heart
Reactions: 51
duck me, that was a grunk and a half

dunno why you're all bothering to predict "tomorrow's* recipe" (that was already supposed to be posted today**)

it's never gonna happen

*just realised it's actually today

**i mean supposed to be posted yesterday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My old roomate carried home a road worksign whilst drunk, and us being a bit sad carried it back out the next night under the cover of darkness and returned it.
Lol - nicking traffic cones was the thing back in my day ( Class of 96 yo !) Not sure if the Cone Hotline was brought in around that time .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's obviously been watching Only Fools and Horses. Her Rodney tweet last night, along with pony (theme song: stick a pony in me pocket).
Her during The Poverty stories are heavily inspired by Uncle Albert's "during the war" tales.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
duck me, that was a grunk and a half

dunno why you're all bothering to predict "tomorrow's* recipe" (that was already supposed to be posted today**)

it's never gonna happen

*just realised it's actually today

**i mean supposed to be posted yesterday
Don't listen to her Jack, I believe in you!!

Unleash that anchoïade & spaghetti hoops monstrosity and show us all just how great you are at cooking!

(We could really do with a laugh after the past week!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't keep up with all the Harold plot twists. Is he actually only 6 feet tall when standing on his hind legs? How did a deer get a licence to drive a car, massive or otherwise? Did Jack ride him into the bank when they went for their joint mortgage appointment that he knew nothing about until they got there? Send explanationos.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Quite excited about tomorrow's new recipe...yum yum. 😋 Was there a suggestion that it's something we'll really hate?
Now, I've racked my brains but I think she's already spoiled us rotten on that front. Ta very much, missus. 👍
Rinsed soup?
Off to have some giggly fun. Have a glorious morning with many testimonies of love. Be raw and and honest and messy and perhaps warm.
My fluffy alarm clock is set to ecstasy and I'll see you on...nope, I can't do this...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm away for a few days with inlaws so grunking so not sure where this will

The Tea / lemonade was actually in one of the books as Tea shandy. It still sounds rank.

Good food for bad days
A “Tea shandy” just sounds like some sort of Viz euphemism for a strange and dirty wank. Or that might just be me and my sordid smol pixie brain. Long day.

ETA Either way, even without knowing what’s in it, it doesn’t sound like something you’d want to drink. If someone approached and asked me “Can I interest you in a tea shandy?” I think I’d probably back away fairly quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack has 2 story's which contradict each other, one says she was a homeless sex worker and a proud bleep, the other says she was almost homeless, both written by Jack herself. The exact time Jack claimed to be homeless someone found a status from her Facebook asking other mums and dad's to come to her house for coffee morning. There's also an article written by Jack about how she has dinner with her working parents every Sunday and how her sons father is brilliant and her son stays with him a few days per week. She states she was proud of being a sex worker, as another poster pointed out she was obviously trying to get media attention from that post. Money money money...

Reactions: 41
Shappi only seems to date fellow comics and her current boyfriend is Mark Steele, who is really well established. So the guy who was just starting out in comedy must have been some other bloke.

Shappi is also a FOF and I have some juicy gossip about her that I can’t possibly divulge here, but let’s just say that I don’t think she’s a very nice person.
What does FOF mean?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.