Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 🦉and 🍾 at Jack Monroe working at Maccy d's 😂. My son worked there until fairly recently (March this year). She wouldn't cope with the constant high pressure environment and the level of customer service required in the face of some very strange customer behaviour for a start. And that's if she passed the initial training as there is a whole module on personal hygiene and hand washing.

I can also confirm they have really good career progression for people that want it. Their business managers 'spot' talent in store. My son was 'spotted'. They set up an individual training programme for him to push him through the various stages faster than usual. He's not working there now as he found an apprenticeship he preferred but it really set him up with great skills for working in all sorts of environments.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
When you click on Jack's name on the trending column, it's all tweets praising her. Even days old. You have to scroll down quite a bit to find something minimally critical of her.

Bit sus 🤨

ETA screenshots, apols for the crappy squiggling.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oooh! I’ve moved up a tier. I am now a ‘well-known member’

I shall now use these as post nominals in my professional and online life, outside of Tattle as appears to be the MonroeWay.
Off topic, but @FeelingGroovy, your new avi is 👻 me. Because of the way his head’s turned, every time you post something, there you (Eamonn) are looking down on it disdainfully/disgustedly.

Some of your posts about Jack Monroe yesterday were particularly amusing with Eamonn’s added horror

963D888F-1DAE-404F-BC65-73081E128F80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
When you click on Jack's name on the trending column, it's all tweets praising her. Even days old. You have to scroll down quite a bit to find something minimally critical of her.

Bit sus 🤨
If you reorder it by 'Latest', you get a more balanced picture.

Reactions: 36
She's so GIVING?? You know you're replying to tweets shilling her book via an affiliate Amazon link which benefits only herself, don't you?? Giving??

View attachment 1477168
for fucks sake Bill, if you have money to spite buy books for people who don't want them, why not shove the money at your local independent foodbank?

eta And have you seem the latest addition to the Strictly announcements?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I also have Plans For A Lovely Day and your chaos has made me Late. I’m going to a real life BBQ and there is a blow up swimming pool for the kids and the ADULTS will not be mucking about in it. I also won’t feel the need to post about it on any SM. I’m only telling the Fraus who I will miss after the 6 hours we’re spent together today. I hope that when I check back tomorrow Molly will have posted again and Tom will have responded to your libellous claims
HAVE.A LOVELY. TIME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Judging by the whirling dervish of Jack Monroes deployed I guess we're on the attack phase of the Special PR Operation.
Rinsed hoops my be off the menu but at least we’ve still got the campaigning work. Can’t wait to discover what important policies are introduced as a result of yesterday’s zinger thread.

I'm imaging Patreon subscribers, rising as one, vigorously applauding while cheering...

standing-ovation-.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m pregnant and thus my only plans for the day are lying on the sofa trying not to throw up.

I’m still fairly sure I will have a Lovelier Day than Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Bit sus 🤨

ETA screenshots, apols for the crappy squiggling.
I won’t say her name on Twitter as I don’t want dragged. So could be that lol.

Reactions: 27
I'm 🦉and 🍾 at Jack Monroe working at Maccy d's 😂. My son worked there until fairly recently (March this year). She wouldn't cope with the constant high pressure environment and the level of customer service required in the face of some very strange customer behaviour for a start. And that's if she passed the initial training as there is a whole module on personal hygiene and hand washing.

I can also confirm they have really good career progression for people that want it. Their business managers 'spot' talent in store. My son was 'spotted'. They set up an individual training programme for him to push him through the various stages faster than usual. He's not working there now as he found an apprenticeship he preferred but it really set him up with great skills for working in all sorts of environments.
At the other end of the scale, the franchisees make absolute bank. To write off McDonalds is to show you know literally nothing about business and the economy, food supply chain, customer service, food hygiene and quality, in-work education... the list goes on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.