Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh! I’ve moved up a tier. I am now a ‘well-known member’

I shall now use these as post nominals in my professional and online life, outside of Tattle as appears to be the MonroeWay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
jumping ahead of this shitshow because it’s pride and i need to go celebrate but

⚠ gorgonzola semifreddo with desiccated olive and grape klaxon⚠

D70C746F-543E-48DA-B136-209CE3F70AB4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Jumping ahead to say a foodbank asked her to rinse her hoops, aye? I work in a homeless project for young people and every so often we do a communal cook with foodbank stuff and about a tenner to spend on extras like onions or cheese (and pop, always a couple of bottles of pop 😆).

We've done things like tinned potato and sweetcorn fritters, tarted-up noodles or beans, yorkshire puds filled with tinned veg and gravy, savory pancakes, savory scones etc etc. The 'recipes' don't take much coming up with. It's mainly techniques that people need to learn (frying, seasoning, binding with egg etc).

Never have we ever been tempted to rinse beans/hoops/any bleeping thing that comes in sauce! duck off Jack, you patronising prick! I'm absolutely loving watching you reap the contempt that you've sowed.
(Or sewn? Sorry, I'm not a double Dr!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
069E2BB6-31AE-4414-AC6B-806F27E7A8B5.jpeg
Oh hunny… if only you knew most are raging lefty’s pissed off that we are witnessing someone take the absolute piss out of poor people and happily accepting their donations from the last few penny’s of their pouch cos they think her hating Torys is gonna change summit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
To anyone watching from Twitter, if you keep putting Jack Monroe into your tweets, it keeps her trending. Only if you want to of course ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God I will never finish this grunk... 😂
Thoroughly enjoying it of course.

Just jumping in from the past to ask how Jack Monroe's inability to lie fits in with her chucking sickies at the call handler job?
Surely she couldn't have told them she had a migraine when she didn't? That would be a lie, and she can't lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh GOD sorry but this honorary Dr tit has given me an ear worm so now you have to have it too.
Doctor doctor,
Can’t you see she’s burning, burning?
Oh doctor doctor, is it regret she’s feeling?
Tweets at night give such delight
But the socks are gone at morning light
Please don’t go, no, please don’t go
Cause she’s always on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All she has to do is make the Patreon income visible. It really is that simple.
True story for you Jack Monroe - I once decided to support someone on a higher Patreon tier than I'd originally intended because I was surprised that their visible income was lower than I'd anticipated. So demonstrating that the majority of your backers have apparently opted to give you a quid a month could work in your favour. I really can't think of a reason why you wouldn't seize this opportunity to show that you are telling the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
jumping ahead of this shitshow because it’s pride and i need to go celebrate but

⚠ gorgonzola semifreddo with desiccated olive and grape klaxon⚠

View attachment 1477187
Yeah, remember before Jack no one poor could eat. They were all doing stupid stuff like eating unrinsed hoops. How primitive society was pre- Jack.
Jack your body of work is a pile of "will this do" crap. It helps no one, beyond the stupid middle classes who want to appear like they care about the poor. If you want respect, go an earn it by doing something useful.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh GOD sorry but this honorary Dr tit has given me an ear worm so now you have to have it too.
Doctor doctor,
Can’t you see she’s burning, burning?
Oh doctor doctor, is it regret she’s feeling?
Tweets at night give such delight
But the socks are gone at morning light
Please don’t go, no, please don’t go
Cause she’s always on her own

Now is the time
To call me doctor
This is a serious case
There's not much time
Now call me doctor
We hate to watch you operate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won't link as I'm not sure of the site's provenance and who funds it, but I've just seen on Twitter that the Steeple Times (which seems to be an anarchistic news blog) has named Jack their 'Wally of the Week'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Jack's success? Is she a successful author with several best selling books and a £££ Patreon with big money collabs or a poor little church mouse who has to boil soap to make gel for her cold showers? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS JACKOLYTES.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.33.55.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I won't link as I'm not sure of the site's provenance and who funds it, but I've just seen on Twitter that the Steeple Times (which seems to be an anarchistic news blog) has named Jack their 'Wally of the Week'.
Ive just read that too - and I’ve no idea of The Steeple Times either! They covered the Monroe vs Anderson libel/not libel thing too if you scroll long enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.