Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a scrappy lil warrior, huh. But thanks for pointing your followers towards someone who understands class analysis Jack x

View attachment 1476902
I just find it so funny how easily she gets wound up. She literally created a recipe that involves washing the sauce off of tinned spaghetti hoops? That is bleeping funny come on 😂 people are obviously going to take the piss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has she considered yet her nasty attitude, her very public spitefulness, inability to take any criticism, ownership or ability to apologise for mistakes, problematic behaviour and Tweet/delete causing pile ons is why she can't get the same opportunities as others and gets overlooked or dropped?

If she did have the opportunity to be part of things she's most likely slept through alarms, didn't read emails or the post, didn't answer the phone and missed opportunities because deals tend to go through agencies and production companies with contracts not Twitter DMs but no, can't be her can it. Must be everyone else being gender critical, homophobic, abelist and anti tattoo that's the problem.

Thing is, she has more eyes on her now who didn't follow her or even know of her before or knew the name and thought she was just an anti-poverty campaigner who pops up TV every now and then so from this weeks threads so you'd think she'd make an effort to turn it around and not add fuel on the fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It's a long shot, bear with me now, but it would go great with tinned pasta hoops. 😉
Or as per Jacks suggestion, you could save the sauce and use it as a replacement for tomato sauce. So perhaps boil some spaghetti for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also speaking from my pre recovery experience on text and DMs (not Twitter THANK GOD), it makes you very verbose, very self obsessed, prone to over sharing and desperate to always get the last word. And unable to log off. Hmmm….

Anyways Frauen I feel so…relieved that this is finally happening. Yes that’s the emotion, RELIEVED. Imho she showed herself back in 2015 when she tweeted that thing about Ivan Cameron and I just think it’s sad that it’s taken Twitter another 7 years to catch on.
That would be a very cruel but at the same time, good one to bring up. Anyone else from any side of the political spectrum taking pot shots at the Cameron’s on the death of their son would have been cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have Internet.. I've also got a full thread to read.
Bloody arseholes you lot 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
just woke up to 20 pages to grunk, she's trending and she's invoked the gorgonzola semi freddo defence. great stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 46
And she’s back on the hoops

View attachment 1476903
Honestly she has not thought this through. I have big issues with joints pain strength etc I can't open cans without a dedicated ringpull attachment and cheap cans rarely have said attachment, plus much shopping done online and have used foodbank, very hard to pre plan cans with easy opening unless you see them ahead of time.
head

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.