Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be a very cruel but at the same time, good one to bring up. Anyone else from any side of the political spectrum taking pot shots at the Cameron’s on the death of their son would have been cancelled.
I personally don't think it should be brought up, not for her, but for them, no matter what you think of them, he was their baby and i dont think children should be used as a means to one up anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She is deluded! A bit of humility and mea culpa at this point would go a long way but doubling down and being defensive is the worst response if she wants to salvage her reputation.

She deleted her Twitter account after the break up - might be a sensible course of action now.

Reactions: 52
I forgot to mention yesterday, I can’t remember who said it but on the last thread I seen a comment saying ‘she’s creating more socks than a sweat shop’ and I’m still laughing at it.
Chapeau xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Considering the thread was slowest for Poetry Jack, I think Jack should post some more poetry. That'll deflect attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She coud have made the hoop thing into something fun and silly, but she can't take the piss out of herself. She's just not able. Instead we get that godawful moan about the gorgonzola semi-fredo and a 'poor-me-taking-cold-showers' thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Next we'll be hearing of her tragic tale of having to live on a rickety boat for a whole undefined period during which she struggled more than anyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She honestly thought it would blow over. Ooh pet. No, i dont think so. I think lots of people are cross.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Someone should tag Superdrug in the cold shower post and ask if they can give her an advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Screenshot 2022-08-06 10.32.16.png

Look on the bright side Jack, cold water will be invigorating when rinsing your hoop. Oh and remember, if you called your dad he could stop it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.