Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a scrappy lil warrior, huh. But thanks for pointing your followers towards someone who understands class analysis Jack x

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 10.04.52.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can today get any better? We shall find out later. My god I’m so smiley? I’ve seen karma handed out IRL this week and now all this! Life is good! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think this just sums up why Jack should never

How can anyone defend her
When she's telling people to put pizzas in a blender?
It’s a pisstake, dear heart, but you could be forgiven for thinking it’s an OG Jack. The fact that you did, should tell people everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
1659776832704.png
Squigg for thread title? (Was a reply to that guy Dave who was blue tick )

I reckon what happened is Tom kerridge met Jack as it was suggested she was a great campaigner. They had a chat for a few hours and he realised she had nothing to offer so decided to do it himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Mark Irvine has blogged about Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I would sell my soul to the devil for this guy to react to rinsed hoops and blended pizzas

Well, some of it if the blended pizza isn't true 😂
90c84-16287763566691-800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just paraphrased the hoops debacle to my OH (I have one he hasn’t LEFT yet for the gym) and he just gave me the most confused face “she rinses the sauce off?” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was going to do my accounts today, the ones postponed from Thursday night....but...hey ho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It wasn’t just for a foodbank though was it. You put in one of your books for public consumption? Weird argument.

Reactions: 39
She'll still get her band of wet wipes defending her over this though. They'll believe that the bad men actually did steal poor little Jack's ideas and then not credit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aaaand the account that first tweeted Jack’s hoop recipe has protected their account/tweets.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have spent the last 90 mins catching up, I'm still in my pyjamas and my coffee's cold.

Excellent start to a Saturday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.