Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help. I am actually listening to Jack "sing". As if a threatening migraine wasn't enough. It. Is. TERRIBLE.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else get cravings for spaghetti hoops on softy white toast whenever the rinsing them thing gets mentioned? Is Jack a deep state agent for Heinz? Is this a next level guerrilla influencer campaign?
No, because they are pappy shite. Now, baked beans on softy soft white bread lovingly and gently toasted in my I-haven’t-got-a-toaster. That’s the business. Especially with cheese on the top, shoved under the grill for a bit until it melts and then ~*plenty of black pepper*~. Eat it all up like a greedy goblin.

My family, stupid gits, don’t like beans and prefer hoops. I live with philistines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Posting from the past, hoping to catch up sometime before Christmas. The school holidays are plating havoc with my Tattling so apologies if this has been covered.

From what I'm seeing, lots of people are pointing to the fact that JM probably has more money than she likes to admit but has anybody actually pulled apart the hunger hurts II monologue? I've seen mention of the shampoo but has it been ridiculed line-by-line yet?

I'd like to think she's sulking in the crappy bungalow, lightbulbs piled up on the desk and solar lanterns in every room, just in case somebody pops round irl.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does anyone else get cravings for spaghetti hoops on softy white toast whenever the rinsing them thing gets mentioned? Is Jack a deep state agent for Heinz? Is this a next level guerrilla influencer campaign?
I had ravioli on toast with a couple of days ago. It was a toss up between that or hoops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
1659690722499.png

I’ve squiggled out who posted this as not a blue tick and I’m not totally sure this is about Jack but it’s an interesting sub tweet. I only saw it because our hero Dresserman retweeted it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
JACK! It's over. Stop it. The wheels have fallen off your charabanc of lies. You can't keep it limping on any longer.

ALSO - you can NOT write a book on a nokia little brick dumb phone. The sim would have had a little bit of memory but the phone itself is just the hardware. NO ROOM for a book.

Not technologically possible. But Jack's incapable of lying. Really makes you think.
I thought she painstakingly, gently wrote each word of her books forensically with pen and paper using twisted arthritic hands that have too much skin from when she was a premature baby… [continues for 5000 words]

• Haha
Reactions: 57
JACK! It's over. Stop it. The wheels have fallen off your charabanc of lies. You can't keep it limping on any longer.

ALSO - you can NOT write a book on a nokia little brick dumb phone. The sim would have had a little bit of memory but the phone itself is just the hardware. NO ROOM for a book.

Not technologically possible. But Jack's incapable of lying. Really makes you think.
Please can we have 'The wheels have fallen off your charabanc of lies' as the next thread title 🙏😂?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
View attachment 1473862
Blue tick author repsonding to the unraveling of another online grifter this week, made me think of the cult of Jack.
this tit gets even weirder than jack though. lauren says all this, but it has transpired she's used a blocklist on thousands of trans people and allies. including me, an absolute nobody! i think i liked a tweet supportive of ana before all this went down

honestly, the drama all over the internet has been madness this week

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
why didnt she go to the library to write her book, free computer access, they are warm or cold depedent on outside whether. I actually was told to go our local one on the hottest day due to the air con. A flask of tea and a box of sandwiches would have seen her well.

Reactions: 51
why didnt she go to the library to write her book, free computer access, they are warm or cold depedent on outside whether. I actually was told to go our local one on the hottest day due to the air con. A flask of tea and a box of sandwiches would have seen her well.
She's not allowed back to the library. She kept telling the librarian she shouldn't throw out old books, she should boil up their pages for porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 56
And that... what is it... is it a laugh? Oh my god I am going to have to crank out some tunes to get rid of that haunting my fecking lugs
Hideous isn't it? It's all so bloody self indulgent. Just no.

Reactions: 23
Hahaha I’ve not got a speech prepared hahah I’m so kooky and adorable hahaha

duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Grunking O/T

No it'll make it much better than it actually is. Spoken Scots is a great thing but written on Twitter by some bore just saps the life out it.
I agree Jenny numbers, I have a quite broad Scots accent (though it has been smoothed out by moving to Celeryville🔺) and nothing annoys me more than posh Scots hamming up their put on ‘och aiiie the nooo ma aulde shoogly hen’ patter for authenticity. Cringe.

Back to Jack- I can’t believe this day is upon us fraus! This is the chaos to end all chaoses.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

"Charabanc of lies" - is it too early for a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No, because they are pappy shite. Now, baked beans on softy soft white bread lovingly and gently toasted in my I-haven’t-got-a-toaster. That’s the business. Especially with cheese on the top, shoved under the grill for a bit until it melts and then ~*plenty of black pepper*~. Eat it all up like a greedy goblin.

My family, stupid gits, don’t like beans and prefer hoops. I live with philistines.
Ooof agreed, however I need a smudge of smashed avocado under the beans for full enjoyment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Something that keeps bothering me is that in the new pov blog she's blaming her ex for leaving her with the full rent on a house that they used to share.

If you break up with the person you have a fixed rental agreement with you would have to negotiate out of the contract or agree a financial settlement wouldn't you? You wouldn't just leave one party with the entire rent burden and just remove the other party from the agreement unless everyone was happy to do that...

Reactions: 51
Praise Beans! In real time at last!
🎵🎶 The wheels on the bus are coming off🎶
Ala Drop the dead donkey news team at an awards event or some such singing to the Eldorado cast/ crew🎵
"Going Down Going Down Going Down Going Doooown"
Led by Joy of course.😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.