Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet my boiled soap she thought she'd be the next Celine D and is bitter that she ended up an anti-pov cook, coz she hates cooking and poor people.

Ps. I'm LOVING Jack's wank socks 😅😅😅
Remember Darren grimes #Craftywank?
Could equally apply to the 🧦 (rumour was him wanking in a sock at school)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Coming at you from the past - I was trying to find the Grenfell blog but I can't. She definitely posted about being there on the ground in the aftermath as part of the assistance and aid effort.

As part of trying to find the blog, I found this Metro article, which incorrectly identifies her as 'a former fire fighter'. Notice she wasn't hopping up and down and demanding corrections and retractions about that particular piece of journalistic inaccuracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I love the fact she tries to suggest all her Patreon subscribers are on £1. Why have all those other tiers then.
I know why (wink wink)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Ewwww I'd like to forget him but he's from my neck of the woods. Didn't go to school with him though, thankfully 🧦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I love the fact she tries to suggest all her Patreon subscribers are on £1. Why have all those other tiers then.
I know why (wink wink)
The cheek of her. Using £3.50 as the lowest is actually generous. Mathematically you’d use a higher estimate as she’s likely to have several at the top end.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her refusal to publish her patreon income reminds me a bit of the bit in Legally Blonde where Brooke won’t give her alibi because it would damage her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
See, I was going to compare Jack to Craftywank a while back but then I realised whilst they're both equally stupid, he has a regular telly gig and can speak in public without shaking like a shitting dog. Jack is not as talented as Craftywank. It's quite remarkable but it's true.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Coming at you from the past - I was trying to find the Grenfell blog but I can't. She definitely posted about being there on the ground in the aftermath as part of the assistance and aid effort.

As part of trying to find the blog, I found this Metro article, which incorrectly identifies her as 'a former fire fighter'. Notice she wasn't hopping up and down and demanding corrections and retractions about that particular piece of journalistic inaccuracy.
I reread it this week but can’t remember where.

Reactions: 14
I know why (wink wink)
Even if they were, that still means she would be getting around 800 quid/month, ka-ching.

I've lost track, is Patreon income taxable?

Reactions: 22
I like their Tori Amos profile pic
LOL just realised that was during Tori's covers album/wig-wearing/alternative personas period.
Well played, GFG.
Aw, they changed the pic now. Good while it lasted though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The cheek of her. Using £3.50 as the lowest is actually generous. Mathematically you’d use a higher estimate as she’s likely to have several at the top end.
Put it this way, if she didn’t, she could/should remove those tiers.

Even if they were, that still means she would be getting around 800 quid/month, ka-ching.

I've lost track, is Patreon income taxable?
If you pay tax then I suppose so, but she doesn’t, so…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
New thread here ( I don’t know how to lock things down- as evidenced earlier). Please can a mod lock?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.