Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at who Molly followed the day it came out. She deliberately follows only “big names” but I believe a Southend Councillor is following Molly.
Now that I did find interesting
They probably had her number from the jump. She used to go to all the council meetings, and I bet she was a self obsessed nightmare

Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20220804-184724_Twitter.jpg

I can't remember who it is (Steve Barclay) but NOT NOW, squig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Mine too. This can’t continue, I’m going to have no work if it does
Ditto. It’s lunchtime here, I’ve done no work yet and I’ve already pretty much written the rest of the day off. That said though, this is just glorious and I’m hooting and just in pure unadulterated joy and laughter right now. Just like I would be if I did this.
9BC13AF7-0E45-493B-A9B9-9CA3C9963688.gif

ETA stick a pin in me, I am done deceased 💀 👻 ⚰ What. The. Actual. duck. Are. These. People. On.
6D7C4B77-15AE-4B5E-B759-11C6765F30BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think Jack's development stopped before 2014 and she always wanted to be famous. Remember she shared her school book with 'I'm going to be a star' on it? Also her career start was not in food but political journalism and there were other things like advertising her big sale in the echo, anything for a bit of fame.
I also think her using food as a means to save money is a mistake. All along she should have targeted rent and energy issues coupled with wage increases, zero hour contracts and working rights. Food is essential and should not be the first thing you cut, especially with kids involved. Imagine if Jack had focused on those issues instead, we'd have been saved from a sea of slop.
Bet my boiled soap she thought she'd be the next Celine D and is bitter that she ended up an anti-pov cook, coz she hates cooking and poor people.

Ps. I'm LOVING Jack's wank socks 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48
look at the tit she is liking… surely if she really was earning duck all from it, it’d be easier to just expose how much she gets at this point

149F6CC0-82AD-442B-9796-50CF2C7FD652.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Purely speculation, but I don't think they have only one sock on MN, I feel another may have been deployed :oops:
I think one of the socky accounts on the mumsnet thread isn't a sock. They have been around for years and have always been a bleep. Oh, I see what you mean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Love you Orphy . My fave meal when I’m by myself is chicken nuggets crinkly oven chips n veg but I know there’s some really excellent cooks in the canal so I didn’t wanna fess up to it 😂🤣😂🤣
Some of us cook our baked potatoes in the microwave.

😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone in a now-deleted tweet, accused TD of being jealous of Jack (and also, IIRC, suggested TD might be Molly). TD's responded -

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 17.47.42.png

ETA TD has also liked Kirsty's tweet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Blue tickers going into bat for Jack at this stage is the sort of thing that could inadvertently spark a revolution. We have a government that beggars belief, a cost of living crisis that's going to increase poverty and stupid media luvvies who think Jack Monroe doing a spreadsheet that's never going to happen will help in any way. Sorry but that Rhianna Prachett can get in the bleeping bin, sitting there fat off her dads talent and trying to palm off the plebs with Jack.
And that there is my exact thoughts on Rhianna Pratchett. Did a few average videogames without having to do much else cos of Terry's wealth and talent. Middle class as duck thinking like Jack she has the the right to butt in. duck. Off

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't get the 'give her funding to support her vital work' argument.
Numpty Nigella basically enabled this with patreon towards the VBI and look what happened? Jack got worse, if possible, and produced no VBI. And has done precisely duck all towards the cost of living crisis. duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
There are so many more 'characters' to the saga of Jack Monroe. Woah, it's hard keeping up!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's back on main, liking comments which say that you can DEFINITELY only pay £1 a month on Patreon, as though that proves anything. Hey Jack, just make your Patreon income public, that should clear matters up. Shouldn't it?

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 18.04.39.png

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 18.04.47.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.