Jack Monroe #352 Hunger Hurts 2: The Difficult Second Album.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had them in a wrap with nice salad and a cheeky side of chips the other day. 10/10 and healthy due the presence of salad.
Ooh these both sound great. I’ve been having frozen veggie fingers in a warm flatbread with relish and mayo and lambs lettuce. 10/10 would eat again.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is thrilling. I feel like a child at the end of a birthday party after double dropping blue smarties and colourful drinks laden with questionable E numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Bloody hell. I’ve been away and now trying to grunk.
100% having some gin tonight though, not sure why….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Two years ago, the blue tickers would have leapt to her defence in a public way. They may well contact her privately now but the public silence is deafening and telling and it is not because they fear trolls.
Blue tickers going into bat for Jack at this stage is the sort of thing that could inadvertently spark a revolution. We have a government that beggars belief, a cost of living crisis that's going to increase poverty and stupid media luvvies who think Jack Monroe doing a spreadsheet that's never going to happen will help in any way. Sorry but that Rhianna Prachett can get in the bleeping bin, sitting there fat off her dads talent and trying to palm off the plebs with Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Harold, come to Tattle and do an AMA. I need to know if she's this unhinged in real life.
I’m pretty sure that it was Harold who requested the welfare check, so that would quite likely be a resounding yes. He also seems to be trolling her about the 🧦 🧦 accounts
A93A7492-1304-4E4C-AB4D-2E7047723773.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Love you Orphy . My fave meal when I’m by myself is chicken nuggets crinkly oven chips n veg but I know there’s some really excellent cooks in the canal so I didn’t wanna fess up to it 😂🤣😂🤣
Food choices are nothing to be ashamed of, tender one xx

• Haha
  • Heart
It's beyond tragic when you think about it. If Jack Monroe's not on her main Twitter account, she's on one of her many socks, or MN accounts, or Reddit or here.

Her whole life is spent online 24/7.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
It's beyond tragic when you think about it. If Jack Monroe's not on her main Twitter account, she's on one of her many socks, or MN accounts, or Reddit or here.

So is mine at the moment but that's Jack's fault.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
*Disclaimer it may have been frozen chicken shapes in breadcrumbs in general that she had an issue with...it was many years ago now....also I seem to recall other £1 freezer items on the hate list such as chips ...don't want her accusing me of saying she demonised dippers specifically when she was pretty much having a go at many frozen beige food items. 🤣🤣
Doesn’t matter what it was to be honest. Concepts still the same. Her and every snobby idiot that does it

Reactions: 23
I think Jack's development stopped before 2014 and she always wanted to be famous. Remember she shared her school book with 'I'm going to be a star' on it? Also her career start was not in food but political journalism and there were other things like advertising her big sale in the echo, anything for a bit of fame.
I also think her using food as a means to save money is a mistake. All along she should have targeted rent and energy issues coupled with wage increases, zero hour contracts and working rights. Food is essential and should not be the first thing you cut, especially with kids involved. Imagine if Jack had focused on those issues instead, we'd have been saved from a sea of slop.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

And if that sock is anything to go by, she just turns up at various arguments, random topics and gets involved. Spends the day hunting for a row online, yikes 😐

• Sad

I’ve been here most of today tbf but this out of everything I’ve seen from her is the one thing that’s made me feel the slightest hint of sadness for her.
Another week of school holidays are gone, SB’s rightly away enjoying himself with family who make him a priority in their lives or friends who respect him as a person. Then there’s his mum, stuck with a tit tattoo symbolising a word she does not understand. She’s made a living off of people feeling sorry for her, hasn’t got anyone to go for a coffee or a bite Of lunch with, or to go to an exhibition or a gig. Instead she’s stuck at home with a dog she doesn’t want now that she realises it hasn’t given her any fulfilment.
it is quite sad when you break it down.
She’s too arrogant and self absorbed to understand that she needs a welfare check.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Real, professional, investigative, bunch of Fraus
I looked at who Molly followed the day it came out. She deliberately follows only “big names” but I believe a Southend Councillor is following Molly.
Now that I did find interesting

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Fancy bleeping salad? a bag of rocket would have been about 50p, what on earth is she on about?
It's fancy because working class people only eat beige fast food. We don't eat nutritious and exotic things like ~salad~.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Yel

@Moderator question, I've been squiggling the name of Jack Monroe's sock account but do we need to afford her that privacy?

We obvs didn't do it with Peaky Mink.
Not sure what's happening now, but I think so to make sure.

Ive seen previously several times on the thread people say an account must be her while I know for a fact it's a jack fan that's been banned from tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.