Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another public snark at Mrs J. By all means, call your partner a twit sometimes, goodness knows I have, but some things are best kept between yourselves. Twitter shouldn't be where your relationship is played out.
Especially when said partner clearly values privacy and professionalism...can't help but imagine she feels like she's dodged a major bullet with that one

Reactions: 23
I've just worked out how much she got paid for the Hellmann's IG ! #deepresearch

S02E04-ks85doH2-subtitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It really is a full time job Keeping up with these threads. I’m having to ‘GL‘ a lot Why am I always at work when the threads go wild? 🤷‍♀️

I am concerned about the kitten issue. Having adopted a cat who had a leg amputated, a disabled pet can be really tough. With how she appears to be currently (an observation, your honour), caring for an animal with complex needs seems to be a way to forget her own issues but also a way to project through the kitten and provides a new source of self validation.

Very unfair on the kitten. If she is seemingly unable to take proper care of herself, how the chuff can she care for a complex pet?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It really is a full time job Keeping up with these threads. I’m having to ‘GL‘ a lot Why am I always at work when the threads go wild? 🤷‍♀️

I am concerned about the kitten issue. Having adopted a cat who had a leg amputated, a disabled pet can be really tough. With how she appears to be currently (an observation, your honour), caring for an animal with complex needs seems to be a way to forget her own issues but also a way to project through the kitten and provides a new source of self validation.

Very unfair on the kitten. If she is seemingly unable to take proper care of herself, how the chuff can she care for a complex pet?
I'm really concerned too. Clearly lieing about pets she has had in the past tells me she discards these animals without a care in the world.

I'm more concerned though for her son. I genuinely feel upset the thought of him in the house with meds everywhere and a clearly self absorbed parent on social media all day. It's absolutely bizarre and I cant understand why friends and family are not stepping in she is manic and chaotic. Normal people with five or six year old children are not able to post and read social media ALL day !!

Reactions: 22
Absolutely HOWLING at the Alan Partridge comparisons. She definitely thinks she’s channeling Lisa in Girl, Interrupted but she’s way off the mark. Not going to watch the show today (dinner time) but can’t wait to read the threads.

Re. lying about how many cats she has? She just never fails to shock me. Great detective work cabal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While browsing her insta for contraband cats, I found...this.

20200630_075034.jpg

"Hi Jack, my milk's well past its use by date and it's turned an unappealing shade of turquoise, can I still drink it?"

"Yes absolutely x"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I'm really concerned too. Clearly lieing about pets she has had in the past tells me she discards these animals without a care in the world.

I'm more concerned though for her son. I genuinely feel upset the thought of him in the house with meds everywhere and a clearly self absorbed parent on social media all day. It's absolutely bizarre and I cant understand why friends and family are not stepping in she is manic and chaotic. Normal people with five or six year old children are not able to post and read social media ALL day !!
He's 10 now, but I agree, she can't really be 'around' much if she's constantly online.

She does seem to go through pets at quite a rate, which definitely isn't normal. Even if she just admitted they had to be rehomed amongst all the house moves, it would be better than lying

Reactions: 11
Have Jack Monroe and Sali Hughes ever been seen in the same room?

I hate that everything outside of own brand baked beans (Chanel lipstick, Vivienne Westwood dress, fridge, Tracey Emin sketch) is a “present from a friend” because how could poor little Jack afford it things like that? They ain’t for the likes of me guvnah! I need Patreon just to pay the bills in my crappy (2 storey) bungalow

I wish the people donating to the begging bowl could see the disconnect and start thinking things through

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Morning all😊.

😁I’m seriously tempted to call in sick and take the day off to watch the imcoming pile of shite Jack’s going to unleash today .

....and why lie about how many cats she’s had ?, unless she’s hiding something grim 🤔🤔.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Where are these apparent imperfections though?

Distended ribs - she looks like she’s sucking in, and let’s be honest who wouldn’t if they were snapping a photo to share with the whole internet? Maybe add it to the list to be on the safe side, @SoulRebel

Disfigured leg - oh duck off, WHERE? I know her mum confirmed she has birthmarks on her leg but she received treatment as a child and I’ve never seen them. They are not visible in this photo. I have a small but noticeable birthmark in the middle of my face and wouldn’t dream of calling it a disfigurement.
That is such a good point. To call scars, birthmarks etc 'disfigurements' is horrible. I'd never really considered it before but you are absolutely right. It's so, well, judgemental. If that's the word.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I hate that everything outside of own brand baked beans (Chanel lipstick, Vivienne Westwood dress, fridge, Tracey Emin sketch) is a “present from a friend” because how could poor little Jack afford it things like that? They ain’t for the likes of me guvnah! I need Patreon just to pay the bills in my crappy (2 storey) bungalow

I wish the people donating to the begging bowl could see the disconnect and start thinking things through

I hope they're starting to, albeit slowly - her patron count has gradually been coming down since it spiked a few months ago - it went up to 231 and is now at 205. You can see the stats on this website.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Coronavirus hit.
I begged. I begged.

That man got my job.
I was cheated
I kicked and stamped
I made a fuss

I got offered a show
I hooted. I hooted.

I could not go.
I coughed. I coughed.

But I made it as I am
A warrior, a hero.
I will not let my people down.

I made a fuss
She left. She left
Me with a shed

I have a mission
I'M BUSY I'M BUSY

Help feed the children they cried
I'M ON IT
I replied

But I'm not
I'm on the sideboard
Hoping for the sidebar
Of
Shame

I'll cut his hair from 2m away, dont tell me the rules
I didn't ask for your help or advice you fools

Blue tick
Be kind
Thank you for your time

I begged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
She’s such a bleeping liar.

I remember when I first followed her she had two cats, Harriet and Miliband. It was one of the reasons I was put off her cos she sounded like a wanky tryhard 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA screenshot from article dated 25.06.14
We can add 'busking with Billy Brag' to her list of jobs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie @colouredlines , when I first read that, I thought it was a post of hers from this morning. I thought she was saying that she’d finally got round to compiling ALL her evidence from tattle for the court case. #shitmypants

1AB3A127-7A7A-42A2-87AD-29A358332503.jpeg

I relaxed when I read further down that she’d only been through TWO printer cartridges, so that meant she couldn’t possibly be talking about printing the aforementioned 30,000-plus pages from here. Phew.

Is tonight the LAST god damn mother-loving blood-sweat-tears-and-all-the-curses long awaited Hellmann’s live?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hope they're starting to, albeit slowly - her patron count has gradually been coming down since it spiked a few months ago - it went up to 231 and is now at 205. You can see the stats on this website.
Thanks, that’s really interesting

Reactions: 10
Showed my husband her Twitter photo, he said 'she looks like a bleeping nutcase', he didn't know who she is but he's got her sussed 😅
When I watch her live the other week, Mr H came out with "why do you watch this woman who can't cook and can't present?" This is coming from a bloke who can't even cook breaded chicken in the oven. (It was rawish in the middle......)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.