Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alan Partridge is way cooler than her. And funnier. The only episode of Alan Partridge I remember without looking online was when he found out that another Alan Partridge had died and paid for the headstone and brought the family on the show and the wrong date was on it.

Sheโ€™s a pound shop Alan Partridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have Jack Monroe and Sali Hughes ever been seen in the same room?
Chanel bleeping lipsticks. Even Urban Decay are a good 20 quid each. Same one was shaking the begging tin at everyone in March. All (hilarious btw) jokes aside, how bloody angering is she

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Oh god am howling here, it's after midnight I'm tired and I tried my best๐Ÿ˜‚
I've just bravely ventured back onto thread #31 to carry on reading a bit more, fuuuuucccck. I read out the aa post and hubby asked what film has she watched to pick that up from?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chanel bleeping lipsticks. Even Urban Decay are a good 20 quid each. Same one was shaking the begging tin at everyone in March. All (hilarious btw) jokes aside, how bloody angering is she
Lipsticks (vegan) are from Superdrug. A quid.

(Just incase you are reading Jack).

Reactions: 12
I've done an utterly shite job of this, I'm being lazy and I could've done it a bit better but hope this is what you were looking for
The rustic nature of your piece is a microcosm of the turmoil that runs rife through Jackโ€™s head and dear heart on a daily basis.

Thatโ€™s what you were going for right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The rustic nature of your piece is a microcosm of the turmoil that runs rife through Jackโ€™s head and dear heart on a daily basis.

Thatโ€™s what you were going for right?
Yes absolutely x

Anyway it also looks a bit wrong having Jack's head on a male body. Even hubby is telling me I could've done better๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I can usually be found photoshopping on the ptwm threads. Must try harder next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
YES! Funnily enough I watched Girl Interrupted quite recently and I was struck by how ANNOYING Lisa was (when I thought she was cool, deep and damaged when I was younger and naive)

hahaha - โ€˜Lynn! Lynn!โ€™
Omg actually same! I used to think Lisa was so sexily crazy and cool when I first saw that film.. I was going through a really bad period with my mental health at the time and was angry I was such an uncool mess and actually wished I was like Lisa... Oh the cringe when I watched it again recently! Bloody good film though.

• Heart
  • Haha
I am going to have to put down my tablet (it's not a phone, they are on charge in the dining room, though that's a lie, I don't have one:(. Dining room that is, I do have a phone.) or I will be reading here all night.
A quick message to all the insomniacs and our antipodean contributors...hope there's not too many pages to read by morning!
About 20 ๐Ÿ˜‚ I should stop sleeping!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Total Grunkafail here. Literally no idea whatโ€™s going on. Although I donโ€™t suppose thereโ€™s much left on Twitter to catch up on ๐Ÿ˜›

• Haha
Just want to turn this back to MEEE, do you like my new avatar? Gone from the beautiful Yvonne Strahovski to the equally beautiful Kate Bush. But the point of this post is Kate's manic 'Cathy' look reminded me of someone...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just want to turn this back to MEEE, do you like my new avatar? Gone from the beautiful Yvonne Strahovski to the equally beautiful Kate Bush. But the point of this post is Kate's manic 'Cathy' look reminded me of someone...
I've gone with Jackie Stallone (for the lips)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My cat is 13
If I was Jack, I'd be on cat 3 or 4 by now!
Sorry dude, need a newer special needs model

Also my boy wants a cat tree (he's decided at 13 he can climb now..?!?!?!) But they are ALL SO UGLY.

Reactions: 11
Good evening/morning cabal. I've been trying to catch up with her latest antics, but the thought of her hoarding a dozen cocks in her drawers has made me feel gross. TMI hun. Extreme TMI.

I'm sharing this wholesome gif to reduce the ick factor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Firstly I don't in a what a decent vet has to say about the deformed kitten so this is just conjecture (M'lord). But if the kitten is paid free and happy within its limmitations, the kindest thing to do is nothing.

If the kitten is in need of many surgeries (which will be paidful) to correct it's deformities you need to ask is that kind.?

Ten years ago I took a beloved 18 year old cat to the vet. She had a growth on her chin. The vet told me it was cancer. He gave me two options, the first he did not recommend, that was to remove the cancer. That would involve removing her entire chin and leave her needing to be fed by syringe. The other was to do nothing while she as she was happy and eating well, she didn't know she had an unsightly lump!

We followed the second course, she had a happy few extra months. We knew when the time had come, she struggled to eat and failed to groom. The kindess thing was to say goodbye.

If you love an animal, don't put it through unnecessary pain, also don't introduce a pet into a home with a small child, who is likely to become attached if it is possible you may need to go along a grim reality to be kind. But then I'm not a narc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.