Jack Monroe #35 This tweet is unavailable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck did I just read on Twitter? This is the most outrageous thing she's posted yet. She's proud of the mayo show and had fun doing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lasted until she got threatening with sweetcorn 🌽😂. Just couldn't!

Can't stop laughing as today's tardiness reminded me of my best timing fail... turning up at Luton airport to fly to Mallorca 24 hours early!
Ok back to page 14 👋
My best was turning up for an interview a week early..... No, I didn't get the job the following week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How, in any way possible at all, is her latest Twitter profile better than her last one? I'd wager it's even worse.

Reactions: 13
I have a little canker sore on my tongue, if you look them up it’s a little painful lesion usually on the tip of your tongue that comes about from feeling stressed or not getting enough sleep.

The result of having one is they last for 1-2 weeks, but for about four days of it it’s very painful to talk or eat, you have to be really careful. Like not to have salt on my chips and drink juice or Coke through a straw. I hate repeating myself, it makes me even more tired and more painful.

Which makes me think, why didn’t Jack just say something like that if she wanted to invent an injury that meant she had an ouchy mouth? It’s hard to prove she didn’t have one, but instead she’s gone for a 50p shaped hole and biting down to a nerve that doesn’t exist? It’s always like she has to have the most pain and biggest injury anyone has ever had, she’s honestly a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ok I’ve watched the latest leftover larder. I don’t understand why she is so disorganized or, why if she has so many tech, she’s the one clicking on the phone and ASMR-ing into the phone?

I will say one thing - I do think she is brave. She is obviously nervous, and admits this is out of her comfort zone, so to do it takes guts. To constantly put yourself through this each week, knowing you are under intense scrutiny takes nerves, and it’s brave to put yourself out there. I also think the pauses in her talking are to help slow down her speech as she talks pretty fast, and may have been told to calm down. I think she should do some presenter training before she embarks on anything similar In the future.
This might shock you but she’s had presenter training!
Also she’s been doing this for SIX WEEKS plus the two weeks on DKL. She has one 10 year old child, I don’t see why she can’t commit her working hours to preparing herself for this job she’s being paid well for.

Reactions: 24
This might shock you but she’s had presenter training!
Also she’s been doing this for SIX WEEKS plus the two weeks on DKL. She has one 10 year old child, I don’t see why she can’t commit her working hours to preparing herself for this job she’s being paid well for.
I’m very behind - sorry!

Reactions: 7
The whole ‘she left’ reply to anything about Louisa.

Do you think she realises how passive aggressive it is? It’s making out she tried her very best but Louisa just walked out on her without a care in the world. Like it’s all Louisa’s fault and shes to blame. It’s so rude it’s unreal. If I was Louisa I’d be blocking her number faster than you can say ouchy mouth.

Who am I kidding? Of course Jack knows what she’s doing, creating her own sob story for attention.
Louisa blocking her number and unfollowing her social media is the kindest thing she could do.

Reactions: 18
Her reaction to the end of this is very emotional teenager at the end of the school play to me. Making out it was such a meaningful life event to all concerned, when the audience politely endured it... Not that we politely endured it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's no good. I'm a few threads behind, I've just logged into Twitter and there she is again with her Bye For Now! endless bloody posts. I gather there's a disabled cat, so now she has somebody to play "my ailment is worse than yours" with. I didn't think anybody could be worse than my mother. I can't catch up. I give up. I can't even flounce. Why does she think that picture is better? Why do we have to watch her turning out inedible slop on a regular basis? Who the hell is making this food? Urgh. Where's the wine?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.