Jack Monroe #349 Shameless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t matter. Any time she tweets now or does anything (especially grifting) 95% of people will be wise to her and think hang on a minute and now will spot inconsistencies themselves.

Reactions: 50
Yesterday he taught his 3 yr old perimeter and area of squares and today they have moved on to the circumference and radius of circles.

On topic- nothing to say. It’s humid AF and I really could do with a dyson fan. Anyone? Anyone?
Are you anywhere near Southend? There'll be a Dyson fan in Cash Converters today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Everything Jack has written here about AwfullyMolly is utter projection. Quite the self-own.

"I hope the likes and retweets fuel your sense of righteous vindication, and the praise from fellow abusers for your work of stunning fiction keeps you warm at night. I hope you’re happy now."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Really, Jack? Of all the things you could have said (or not said), the option you chose to run with is that your own words, when collated, are libellous?

4DDE0701-BA72-4299-A672-B210A5AF5B5A.gif

As total nonsense, that even tops the lie you told about you not having a toaster. With a follow up picture of your kitchen with a toaster in it. A toaster with the word Toaster written on it, just in case there was any confusion it was a toaster shaped kettle, or toaster shaped cat or something.

Lawyer “And from where did this alleged libellous content originate, Jack?”

Jack Monroe: “It’s……Jack Monroe’s account”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Used to like Joanne. She's bitter that everyone only ever asks her about 💙 Johnny Depp 💙 though. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I mean she could've just ignored it but instead I searched her name and it was the top suggested thread, so she kind of lit her own bonfire there.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

She was one of their advisors for a while - not sure if she still is now to be fair - but have a look at their ethos and MP supporters etc. It’s quite something.
Further to my post here (and quoting myself like a bell end) I thought these comments on how great the Bright Blue think tank Jack has associated with would suit our current mood of “expose!”

Nice mates you have there, Leftie, Liberal, Lezza Jack!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I dont qant to split hairs but a lot of the tagging her into things is normally done by her squiggs. Perhaps its them she should be mad at.

Reactions: 32
I so bloody wish she had gone through it. Line by line
Please someone start a new thread in getting proper anxiety and I don’t know how to do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm being generous but is this more tricksy words? Another person did a thread yesterday about her on twitter without screenshots?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
There was a tiny part of me that hoped Jack might see this whole mess as an opportunity for some much-needed self-reflection and honesty, both to herself and others.

But no. Deny, deflect, and weaponise your trauma, same as it ever was.

If "not a single word" of the thread is true, even the words originating from her own mouth and fingertips, how does this square with her claims of "forensic laser-focused accuracy in choice of words" and a medical inability to lie? Someone help me solve this conundrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Yup, I'm sure some of the things she said have a small grain of truth in them. Not bought shampoo and conditioner for 2 years - probably bought some in bulk, or got given a load through a work thing. Makes own shower gel - she did that one time for her thrifty hacks book. Weasel words again.

Just want to echo the welcome to new people, we are a nice bunch and we are none of the horrible things she refers to us as. She wants people to think we're all vile/right wing/nasty bullies who harass her. You probably won't be surprised to know that this, is in fact a lie as well. It's a nice crowd here 🙂

@Incywincy what a night for you to return! 👋🥳
This is my theory with most of her story - she slept on a mattress for a few nights waiting for a bed to be delivered, she ran out of money a few times pre payday due to bad management/luck. She was short on electricity on her key for a bit so she unplugged things. All fairly common, short term problems she's somehow turned into epic challenges

Reactions: 59
I so bloody wish she had gone through it. Line by line
Please someone start a new thread in getting proper anxiety and I don’t know how to do it
I'm sorry, that's not in my skill set. ☹ And if ever we needed a pro Frau, it's now (I promise to learn how to do it - in a non-chaos environment).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.