Jack Monroe #349 Shameless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If household income exceeds £30,000 outside of London or £40,000 in London, then council tenants have to pay full going rate for their property. It was introduced in 2017, I found this out the other day while looking for a friend.
Jack's Tory MP friend Anna Soubry voted for this. I just looked up her voting record.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
82459B23-97E5-495C-AB95-8D0BAEEFE0DF.jpeg
Canal, with thanks to @DinosaurSenior I’ve chosen two horses to take a punt on today.
Canal Rocks and Midnight Train (to Georgia Suppers)
If I win, I will happily share the proceeds with a local foodbank charity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Never seen that first photo. Did she spend £500 on a Needle and Thread dress to flounce around the bungalow? I think we’ve found something she can put on Vinted. Or was it a failed wedding dress?
Maybe it was her wedding dress 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand it. Firstly how the duck can you say something is libellous when it’s your own work/words, and secondly (and even worse) weaponising your own trauma to try to weasel out of it is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
She's deleted the begging post (as a Frau predicted she would). 😳

Sorry, I've done a chaos - it's showing again now. I went back to get a screenshot. Wonder if she's been fiddling.

I archived it yesterday on Wayback machine:

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just noticed after rereading THAT begging letter she states ‘how much do I need….blah blah blah a tv’ but I thought she didn’t have a tv any way 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.