Jack Monroe #349 Shameless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Brian Butterfield for the thread title. You win a tray of Jack's cookies, fresh from her easy bake oven.

Face full of filler, begging on Twitter by @Emmapism deserves a mention as well.

Well, she wrote a new Thing about being strapped for cash and it was even more metaphor-ridden, melodramatic and woe-is-me than the last Thing. Mom endorsed it, along with several other blue ticks. Living beyond one’s means is the new help me, I’m poor. Ch-ching for Jack Monroe, who’s now sitting in her imaginary orangery, counting this month’s loot.

How dare you list all her recent employment and collaborations – the Guardian pays buttons, the Telegraph is tardy and the BBC is tight. Sheesh. As for Superdrug, they are yet to cough up.

Someone offered to gift her a guitar, and quite frankly they should be tried for crimes against the arts.

Please use the words 'thread title' when nominating (not too early!) and read the wiki if you're brand new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Spends probably about £2k on a designer pup 6 weeks ago, people already chipping in for 'vet bills'

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 14.30.25.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Screenshot_20220801-143202.png

I can't work out if this is a piss take? The second tweet describes Jack's current set up almost exactly....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Jack's just liked this, so I guess all the money she's raking in has cheered her up somewhat.

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 14.34.27.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Hi all, 1st time poster. Had my doubts for a while but last night's performance confirmed it for me. What an absolute twit. Unfortunately my twitter is mainly professional (see username!) and can't risk my job being used against me by daring to call her out! Hopefully last night's pity party will result in her being seen for what she really is!

• Heart
Reactions: 150
I see someone has posted the receipts. Thank god, can only hope a blue tick-er gets involved somehow.

I did a search of JM and there are a lot of people calling out their bullshit.

Reactions: 52
Just catching up on the thread on my break from this morning, this thread moves fast! 😂.

Whilst working I still can't believe I've been such an idiot! I'm so gullable! I even bought the one in five book her Twitter friend is writing 😟. (can't remember her name Louise Britain or something) don't tell me there's a thread on her 🙈.

I emphasized with these people cause. I am actually in there position or the position they claim, since I got divorced and energy rises.

Someone give me a good shake and tell me to open my eyes 🙈.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Just catching up on the thread on my break from this morning, this thread moves fast! 😂.

Whilst working I still can't believe I've been such an idiot! I'm so gullable! I even bought the one in five book her Twitter friend is writing 😟. (can't remember her name Louise Britain or something) don't tell me there's a thread on her 🙈.

I emphasized with these people cause. I am actually in there position or the position they claim, since I got divorced and energy rises.

Someone give me a good shake and tell me to open my eyes 🙈.
🤐🤐

Too short

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow so it was in fact the plan to squeeze money out the squigs, as 'payment' for your writing?? Thanks for the clarification.

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 14.43.36.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 104
Wow so it was in fact the plan to squeeze money out the squigs, as 'payment' for your writing?? Thanks for the clarification.

View attachment 1462938
Last week she was joyfully jumping into pools. That was THEN, this is NOW. Turns out she's actually been curled up in blankets.

Blankets, swimming pools - they're all basically the same thing aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.