Jack Monroe #349 Shameless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Are all guardian regulars banned from criticising each other? I remember reading something about this in private eye after Sali Hughes and Owen Jones twitter screamed at each other.

I place a huge amount of the blame on places like the guardian and BBC that carried on enabling her to extent she thought the latest totally outrageous beg would fly.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Firstly, I hope you get some rest soon.
re: the BiB - Jack knows this herself; look at how she coos over Anna Soubry who voted for stronger immigration laws, stricter asylum systems, merging of police & fire services, mass surveillance of peoples communications, voted to restrict legal aid, voted to cap civil service redundancy payments (bastard), voted against stronger gambling regulations and voted for the bedroom tax. She claimed not much less than 200k in expenses too.
Yes but she was kind to ickle Jack which is what really matters. Honestly, Soubs could invade Poland and Jack would still be halfway up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looking up court outfits. I think I found what the birds used to wear when Old Chief was in charge
1659435746213.png

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Yes but she was kind to ickle Jack which is what really matters. Honestly, Soubs could invade Poland and Jack would still be halfway up her arse.
tells you all you need to know about how genuine Jack's political views are. She's fine with all of this because Anna Soubry was nice to her.

She's awake...
Is she saying that these aren't her own words?

I feel a WOMP coming on.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 83
Why doesn't Jack get on the council housing list if they are so poor? That was the first thing i did when my relationship hit the skids and i wasn't sure if i could stay in my current accommodation. Especially if they have a medical need.

Even if they don't need housing right away, sitting on the housing list accruing points is sensible. And if they were ever really in poverty then this would have been suggested to them before? Anyone can go on the list, there isn't much stock but if you are willing to take a small place you might get lucky.

I mean, i know the answer to all this, easier to grift and live in fancy House paid for by squigs.
If household income exceeds £30,000 outside of London or £40,000 in London, then council tenants have to pay full going rate for their property. It was introduced in 2017, I found this out the other day while looking for a friend.

Reactions: 19
All four together.

Jack Monroe is nothing if not predictable.

You really should just have not addressed it, Jack.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.27.07.png

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.27.12.png

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.30.17.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
Ah yes, my bad mentals mean you can't criticise me or quote my own words. Pathetic.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 11.27.28.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Truly is thick as tit isn’t she - that thread is going to have SO much more visibility now.

How can something that’s all substantiated by print screens FROM YOUR ACCOUNT be a lie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.