Jack Monroe #349 Shameless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things seem to be unraveling.

More and more people are questioning her and she doesn't actually have a coherent response. Nigella was right about one thing - it's unfathomable. Substitute unfathomable for impossible to comprehend, and she hit the nail on the head.

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

Are you comfortable accepting money from people who are obviously a lot less well off than you, some of whom actually appear to be flat broke, yet they are sending you the few quid they could have used for, I dunno, food or other essentials? Does that sit well with you? If you have an ounce of decency you will return that money. Think on.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Lots of people offering to help her with her admin for free. And this one was particularly upsetting - suggesting jack gets free labour for "experience"

Screenshot_20220801-124547.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Wow so it was in fact the plan to squeeze money out the squigs, as 'payment' for your writing??

View attachment 1462938
'Your big golden hearts are why I stay'. Bollocks. The fact people are kind and gullible and give her money is why she stays. twit.
And quite @Veronicaaa. I thought she didn't want money? Now she feels she deserves it and it is a legitimate revenue stream.
Wonder if she is off to the pawnbrokers now?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Welcome to all new mithering ninnies/vultures and 'trolls'.

If nothing else it's a pleasure to see you all here! You've taken the red pill and now you're gonna see how deep the grifting rabbit hole goes 😂 (turns out it's really bleeping deep and she's taking people for a bunch of mugs)

Nobody does emotional manipulation better....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
But you LIE Jack. So we can't take your word for it. You lie about everything.

Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 14.49.40.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She is definitely getting a lot more pushback these days which is heartening. Also patreon numbers don't seem to have jumped anywhere near as much as during the last Great Nigella Chaos.

But you LIE Jack. So we can't take your word for it. You lie about everything.

View attachment 1462957
And even if that is true - it's still a grand a month for doing the square root of duck all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
I know I keep saying this, but if she really wants to shut down all the Patreon questions she could make her monthly income public with the click of a button. But she won't, because she's lying, as per.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.