Jack Monroe #348 The supermarket bit was sarcasm 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome ninnies to your shiney new thread
words by herself, nominated by @L3moning
your prize. A print of celery Edinburgh

previous thread

jack was been a total nightmare, once again announcing her son (no longer sb) would be monitoring her twitter, for pocket money, this went down like a lead balloon, and all tweets have been deleted again.

content is suffering poonami, is not fully vaccinated, and thus had to be carried to the vet.
but despite her chronic crumbled shoulder, not only did she carry the (non) designer dog, but was able to take many selfies.

she has still failed to explain the teemill money, she hinted at life changing 'things' promised a blog and made a twit of herself on twitter

feel free to add

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Recap:

Jack went all commie and when people questioned how this would work in reality she suggested they were rattled by her

superdiehard football fan Jack hasn’t posted a single thing about the Lionesses

Trfile defender isn’t happy with Jack and Jack responded by imploring TD wants her dead

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Welcome ninnies to your shiney new thread
words by herself, nominated by @L3moning
your prize. A print of celery Edinburgh

previous thread

jack was been a total nightmare, once again announcing her son (no longer sb) would be monitoring her twitter, for pocket money, this went down like a lead balloon, and all tweets have been deleted again.

content is suffering poonami, is not fully vaccinated, and thus had to be carried to the vet.
but despite her chronic crumbled shoulder, not only did she carry the (non) designer dog, but was able to take many selfies.

she has still failed to explain the teemill money, she hinted at life changing 'things' promised a blog and made a twit of herself on twitter

feel free to add
A new type of squiggle also emerged on Twitter in an attempt to get to the truth around Jack's acquisition of he designer dog. The tenacious new dog squiggles, henceforth known as Diggles, continue to question Jack. The questioning was prompted by TD directly calling out Jack over pleading poverty shortly after buying a designer dog.

Jack promised an emotional and difficult new blog. It has yet to appear.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I know she spouts the same old BS but every time there's a new thread, for a few precious moments, we can feel cleansed and refreshed.
Breathe deeply, Fraus, and go in peace.
Now, how long will it take before I'm calling her a hairy front bottom? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
A new type of squiggle also emerged on Twitter in an attempt to get to the truth around Jack's acquisition of he designer dog. The tenacious new dog squiggles, henceforth known as Diggles, continue to question Jack. The questioning was prompted by TD directly calling out Jack over pleading poverty shortly after buying a designer dog.

Jack promised an emotional and difficult new blog. It has yet to appear.
I would like to propose Corbynite Squigs - Ciggles/Liggles? As a reoccurring category of squig. They tend to be quite vociferous and don't go away! This chap is from the Guardian tweet.

Screenshot_20220731-192824.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Also, one week down of summer hols and no sign yet of a lovely mini break for Jack and son.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
You can watch the video here:

God. Do we have to? I'm fairly certain that the TERRIBLE videos on the last couple of threads have affected my eyesight. I had to wear two pairs of glasses last night. Obviously nothing to do with me being an old fart, needing an eye test and varifocals 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.