Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably screaming football tactics at the telly cos she's an expert, you know.
“Pele, messi, Ronaldo and Lewandowski have all called me behind the scenes. Between us, we have a combined 80 years experience in the tactics and strategy of elite international football. We carefully, painstakingly drew up a floor plan of the pitch with each team’s formations carefully marked out. Pele was especially impressed with my views on England’s defensive position. “You, Jack, are a great genius. Thank you for all you do”, he breathed in awe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
M
But not their first cousin. Big “oil rig” energy. What is it with those who blunder in demanding to know what we’re all doing here?
Our random visitors are fascinating, Max the rigger, Joe le Taxi, sardine advent calendar maker man, Eamonn Holme's cousin... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t think this is correct, and potentially quite triggering/ dangerous to say. It’s a large amount of dog, sure. It’s not much adult human though.
Not being funny, but i took this as the poster meant they normally weigh a bit of a chunk more than a doodle x 🐶

Reactions: 13
Did the blog materialise last night? I've been dead with a migraine and it's all that's kept me going

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like her Twitter is private and her Patreon isn’t taking donations anymore. Good for her. Looks like she now writes for the Metro and assorted rags, but I bet she’s much much happier.

(Hattie, not Jack obvs)

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.