Jack Monroe #347 Nationalise Patreon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think this is correct, and potentially quite triggering/ dangerous to say. It’s a large amount of dog, sure. It’s not much adult human though.
The average weight for a woman in the UK is about 11st, size 16.

Reactions: 20
Think it was before your time Hotes. Around the time of the shed/Lingreenie. Someone claimed to be Eamonn's cousin but no-one believed them. Then iirc someone triangled a follower of Eamonn on SM who fitted the same criteria and did indeed appear to be his cousin.
Happy days.

Banana on curry was definitely a thing in the 70s. I feel queasy thinking about it.
But not their first cousin. Big “oil rig” energy. What is it with those who blunder in demanding to know what we’re all doing here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
All the talk of Eamonn’s cousin reminds me of another favourite (presumably a) lie from Jack - that LJC had been on here and was banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Think it was before your time Hotes. Around the time of the shed/Lingreenie. Someone claimed to be Eamonn's cousin but no-one believed them. Then iirc someone triangled a follower of Eamonn on SM who fitted the same criteria and did indeed appear to be his cousin.
Happy days.

Banana on curry was definitely a thing in the 70s. I feel queasy thinking about it.
I had a Thai curry type thing served on a banana leaf once. Think ‘Chicken Maryland’ was the thing where you’d get banana fritters 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah but why are people following her?! Could be to watch her make a buffoon of herself.
Whenever she starts to “lose” like she is with her nationalise everything post she does get a small bump, I think people hoping to watch a train wreck…

Reactions: 22
That tongue photo genuinely makes me feel queasy. Imagine sticking your gob on something that you scroll through all day, even on the bog.

I had actually never seen Celery before and also thought it was tentacles. Love that even her celery chopping skills are inept. Uneven, not probably chopped. Terrible.
Me too, in my head Celery, Edinburgh was a healthy looking bunch, not that sad grey little pile of what looks like squid innards 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whenever she starts to “lose” like she is with her nationalise everything post she does get a small bump, I think people hoping to watch a train wreck…
She got mentioned on the Fauxmoi subreddit. Whenever she gets a Reddit mention, good or bad, she seems to gain a whole load of American followers. So that might have helped.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Yeah Jack herself barely weighs 7 stone. Smol pixie that she is
id say she is probably in around 8st 5, judging by her height shs is smol would be of an average normal weight. Shes not particualry skinny.
Apologies if not acceptable feel free to tell me to delete, just an observation.

Reactions: 13
Probably screaming football tactics at the telly cos she's an expert, you know.
She’ll be tweeting how well Rashford is playing any minute.

(Not a slight on Rashford or the lionesses, joking that Jack won’t realise it’s the women playing)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
REALLY off topic now, but there was a very, very handsome German firefighter (a real one, not a call handler) in that column a few years ago who I think might be my equivalent of the tree surgeons.

Phwoar he's a bit dishy 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.