Jack Monroe #340 Not a professional account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I did not have Jack Monroe blackfishing on my list of “ungodly tit to look out for this weekend”, but here we are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
How could she get a tattoo if her shoulders are so sore? I know that it was on her forearm and wrist, but surely it would be uber painful!

Reactions: 34
I don’t have an issue with her doing her hair in braids at all, in the heat it is comfortable. However she has basically said she did them herself? I would have thought braiding the hair is harder than sticking your head under the shower and washing it

Actually on reflection I think she is just spoiling for a fight with the appropriation comments

Reactions: 62
What dis? Is it a grating in ode to scary sentient slop that can ooze through small spaces, inspired by the Toombs episode of the X-Files? (Which still scares the hell out of me 😧)
46A56F06-633E-4FF7-A9F0-B307CCB64FA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Caught out in her bs again but just rides it out. Arm too ouchy to wash/brush her hair but ok to bend and twist to get suncream on. *insert sure Jan gif*

44F20FD7-6F0C-4F20-97F0-1ABF86BFB4F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1421475

From room 417 in the UpsideDown…. herrreeee’s Jackie!
This may be simultaneously one of the greatest and most disturbing things I’ve ever seen.

Then Jack comes along cos playing a nudie Jack Sparrow. For someone that hates her own breasts that much that she would bind them she likes getting them out a lot doesn’t she?

Take that Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.