Jack Monroe #34 Medicine won't lift her gloom. Lady doc says Facetune!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel beyond #blessed that she answered my question about what colour her childhood Land Rover was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
sooooo....

when this disabled cat turns up, will she add Carer to her resume? Speciality nurse? That's worth £64.60 a week to her..... in 6 weeks she could have another bookcase.

I can see this all going a bit Joe Exotic 😒

Reactions: 20
To be fair to Jack, when she answered my questions (and I know why she did, they were daft and not demanding The Truth) I did think... ah. You answered. I felt like she’d SEEN me. 😂

Maybe her maverick mind just
doesn’t STRETCH to chip shop chips Marmite ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Jack Monroe 34: Mash up avo, bread and mayo cos I'm not fussy, make my ex jealous with endless pics of my pussy

(First attempt, please be kind 😂)
Edited to change "pussy" to "pussy...cat", feel a bit mean otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Babe, same. It was quite an unforgettable afternoon watching it all unfold wasn’t it?
It really was. My husband asked me what I’d done on my day off and anything interesting...... I just couldn’t bring myself to try and explain. That Jack had come visiting on Tattle 🤪 I was too exhausted to share the whole sorry saga again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Boo ya Grunka!!As my 10 year old greets me. Not sure I was the origin, but have definitely clambered aboard 😘

bizarrely I am right now watching the @GrunkaLunka episode of Fururama!!! I spluttered into my gin when they appeared ....

• Haha
  • Heart
It really was. My husband asked me what I’d done on my day off and anything interesting...... I just couldn’t bring myself to try and explain. That Jack had come visiting on Tattle 🤪 I was too exhausted to share the whole sorry saga again.
I hide my phone when my husband comes over. I’m sure he think I’m having an affair by now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
To be fair to Jack, when she answered my questions (and I know why she did, they were daft and not demanding The Truth) I did think... ah. You answered. I felt like she’d SEEN me. 😂

Maybe her maverick mind just
doesn’t STRETCH to chip shop chips Marmite ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She responded to a couple of my comments to be fair (with snarky replies, I think) and I totally know what you mean about feeling seen 😂 I almost mentioned it to a friend the next day, like, “Oh, you know Jack Monroe? She said something to me” but then the thought of trying to provide context shook me back to my senses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Boo ya Grunka!!As my 10 year old greets me. Not sure I was the origin, but have definitely clambered aboard 😘

bizarrely I am right now watching the @GrunkaLunka episode of Fururama!!! I spluttered into my gin when they appeared ....
Pretty sure you were the first to use it.

"Who are those horrible little orange creatures over there?"
"Why those are the Grunka Lunkas, they work here in the Slurm factory."
"Tell them I hate them."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know it can be distressing to those who like new threads pronto, but I enjoy the chaos and panic in the air when we hit page 56 onwards. Living dangerously, like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Here is my offering as an hômage to The Bard of Southend.

A Grateful Nation Speaks (Title).

From Pontefract to Norwich
They give thanks for chicken porridge.
From Epping to East Sheen
They now love to rinse a bean
And in Tunbridge Wells make no mistake
They all now gorge on mayo cake
And I have heard that in Doncaster
It's all the rage to eat raw pasta
And in the Outer Hebrides
They scoff ovary bursting anchovies

I think it is quite fair to say
That brave Jack M has saved the day
And as a nation it's only fair we
Ask are we grateful? Yes ABSOLUTELY.
Perfection

(I chose the GIF that looks as similar to the Palace Theatre in Southend as possible!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.