Jack Monroe #330 Boo, I guess?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck the pain away, duck the pain away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My OHs sister went on a tinder date with a guy, he totally catfished her. She said his photos were all mean and moody looking, shaded, one side of the face showing etc and when she met him she said he looked like the elephant man. Now I’m not laughing at the guys disfigurement of course, but I’m just imagining Jack’s continuity picture as her profile pic and then her turning up like:
View attachment 1376167
View attachment 1376170
Oh dear, and because she's SO FAMOUS, she can't quickly hide the red rose or the newspaper, and sidle out of the bar/restaurant to make a sharp exit! Poor Jack...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure I've ever cringed so much at Jack! Why though? Why announce it? Can't wait for the updates on potential suitors.

Jack: I'm famously private
Also Jack: I'll tell half a million people why my ex dumped me even though I come across as an unhinged psycho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If she is posting these things to wind us up, it is a very dangerous thing to do. Her son will not understand and he'll pay the price because it is not a normal or healthy thing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Misread this as Tinder for a brief and glorious moment. I don't think I've ever been so disappointed to see the word Twitter in my life.

Screenshot 2022-06-28 17.04.54.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The 'boys in scrubs' think is weird. Has Jack ever evinced a passion for medical men before? I thought it was oddly dehumanising and superficial actually. By 34, several relationships in, you really should be past the 'ooooohhhh I fancy doctors / firemen / men in uniform' schtick unless for a f**kboi but not a relationship surely.

I reckon this recourse to Tinder and apparent preference for dudes in all being driven by the noise emitting from Jack's ovaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Don’t wish to triangulate myself (how do you do a red triangle?) but I have been known to wear scrubs and mix with a lot of doctors.
I can’t imagine any sane doctor going near her.
what is she playing at? It’s toe curlingly embarrassing.
She only wants a doctor because she imagines them to be loaded.
Just get a job woman and stop leeching of others.

Reactions: 54
I’m guessing but I imagine most lesbians in their 40s have settled down, especially those ones with cash. They also might have actual full time children. Need to be spreading that net wider.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So much for protecting her privacy.
So you’ve a stalker or 2 & everyone can find where you live and now you’re promoting your tinder profile on Twitter.
Jeez you really are a Tw&t of the highest order.

Reactions: 32
A new thread appears. Wait until Jack's potential new suitors find out she's got 331 threads on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m guessing but I imagine most lesbians in their 40s have settled down, especially those ones with cash. They also might have actual full time children. Need to be spreading that net wider.
She’ll start making random day trips to London so she can swipe there.

When my sister was last at mine I put her Tinder age to old men for lols and actually felt bad for what I’d done. It wasn’t funny it was grim, they were truly disgusting and sleazy and incessant. A lot of them offer to pay for sex or have weirdly aggressive/bitter anti paying for sex stuff in their bio. Obviously this isn’t all old men / on dating sites but 🤮🤮🤮 the orangery isn’t worth it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.