Jack Monroe #33 Jack’s back on twitter, what a surprise. We roll our eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god...

It did make me laugh that she got in a line about firefighters. Classic.
I couldn’t be bothered to read it all, but was there a mention of all the jobs she’s done? That’d explain the length 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So what scampering adventures is Jack going to go on whilst in AGONY today?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello lovelies. I’m sorry to say I’ve had some time off. The last Monroe-ing I caught up with was the fateful this morning appearance. Then I went off about my usual life and kept meaning to catch up on the threads.

Anyway, last night I got a late night call to say my mum had gone into hospital. I don’t really know why I’m telling you this, other than, you feel a bit like friends, for someone who doesn’t have many real life friends. I am an adult, but an only child, and I feel really helpless and very responsible. I feel like a kid again.I am scared. I’ve stayed up all night in case of an update. I couldn’t stand to miss a phone call, especially if things deteriorate.

And what’s kept me going (and awake) are these threads. I was suitability SHOOKETH at JMs appearance on TL. Amazing stuff. Still catching up slowly but just wanted to say thank you for being my company this evening, even if you didn’t know you were helping someone, you were

x
Hope you and your mum are OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooh, the passive aggression RADIATING out of that 'have a lovely day' :ROFLMAO:

It's very telling that she admits she has to sugar coat every 'nice' (hah) thing she posts on twitter. She so clearly despises her followers but needs to keep them around for all that sweet sweet validation. Who else is going to tell her that Jack Skellington in lipstick looks good??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ on a bike, this thread is hard to keep up with. I salute all of you who manage to contribute in real time.

Just a quick comment on the stash of meds she accumulated while working in a pharmacy. I used to work in a food court type place selling baked potatoes but I don’t have drawers full of mouldy old spuds. I didn’t realise we were supposed to siphon away stock for personal use more than a decade into the future. Epic fail.
Also.. surely it’s illegal to take medicine like this? And if she did work in a farmacy ( doubtful ) surely they’d be expired by now ? ( I have to admit I constantly steal stationary from work and at the beginning of lockdown also a hand sanitiser 😂)

@Octopies Sending you so much love ❤

And a big fat thank you for the solidarity and hugs on the kids issue. It absolutely sucks! Am lying in bed wondering what today has in store 😬

Shall I hire Jimmy Nail to drive over in an ice-cream van later today as a treat? Dispense some Soleros and do a short set that only consists of one song? I’ll bring party bags, a jar of mayo and red lipstick in each one 🍦
Don’t forget the anchovy Banana pizza 😂

• Haha
She is a liar and I'd have a lot more time for her if she just admitted she'd be bang up for fillers and a career as an insta-thot.
This is exactly it, I don’t think she has enough conviction in herself to just post these pictures with huge lips / scantily dressed so has to make an am dram behind it all. Honestly just get in touch with PLT or whatever the insta thot cohort wear these days and get them to give you a makeover, you might even get featured on this socials?!

My compulsive liar got lip fillers (as have most young women in the country tbh) but instead of just wanting them for aesthetics which is fine, it was to fix a number of deformities in her lip which had never been mentioned previously...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Morning all. Just wanted to apologise for my rant yesterday, but my word that woman almost brings me to tears of anger.

Might not have a £3000 fridge or a £900 sideboard (and the rest) but I've raised a wonderful young man single handedly (as in no parenting help or money at all from anyone else, not Jack's take on it) and am truly much more content with life than she'll ever be.

Thanks for all the love, I'll go back to lurking now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 50
And she's off again. Round and round she'll go in the cycle of abuse towards her minions.

Reactions: 18
This is exactly it, I don’t think she has enough conviction in herself to just post these pictures with huge lips / scantily dressed so has to make an am dram behind it all. Honestly just get in touch with PLT or whatever the insta thot cohort wear these days and get them to give you a makeover, you might even get featured on this socials?!
What's the Cotswolds Furniture/Smeg equiv of PLT?! Free People, maybe?! Or a higher end ASOS line? 😂

• Haha
I don't understand why if you cant even drink water, you would be putting on lipstick. On the photo she looks unhinged.

If you look really closely as well you will see she has done that old hat trick of putting lipstick AROUND the lips - so as to make them look even bigger (speaking as a person who has been blessed with no top lip)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What's the Cotswolds Furniture/Smeg equiv of PLT?! Free People, maybe?! Or a higher end ASOS line? 😂
Oh yeah I forgot we’re talking about a Land Rover baby here! I reckon Nike and Adidas as skin tight basics with some hype beast accessories from Palm Angels and Gucci etc? That’s what the posh girls I’ve worked with who adopt this style do, a lot of 3M reflective material too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's an idea that people with some conditions only have a certain amount of 'spoons' of energy - like 15 or something. Each task uses up some, so getting dressed might take 3, making a meal might use 8 etc, so once they're used up, there's no energy left for other things (probably not very well explained) so you have to prioritise how you use your daily spoons. As with everything, there are people who are very genuine in their suffering, and those who bandwagon jump.
In theory I am a 'spoonie' wot with Fibro and hypermobility but the term, the word 'Spoonie' makes me wince, I hate it. Probably because, as already said, its the bandwagon jumping that irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.