Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll now go to live with the engagement rings in Jack's big souvenir box of relationships ruined through her own self centred, immature, attention seeking behaviour. Imagine the drama poor Harold has had to deal with of late we've had perennial favourite- the internet wants me dead, malicious welfare check, I have an ouchie, send helpos. and so on and on.

Really the kindest thing anyone could do for Jack is point out how manipulative and boring she is. Instead we have the be kind squigs blowing smoke up her arse and keeping their drama supply going.
It may have been the welfare check. I mean imagine the panic your significant other recieving one and her going off like a far gun about " how it's vicious ninnies, hell-bent on ruining her life" I mean come how many bullies ring welfare on someone. Normally they don't care about that person's welfare. When it's seen daily on here that actually alot of people on here do care about her welfare. We often say "what is she doing? This is so bad,dangerous, insert gif of choice"

He probably thought she was unhinged then and hasnt stopped as she spiraled loads after that.

Reactions: 30
Well she’s back with gusto.

Twitter really isn’t the place for what she is doing right now.
It's times like these I do feel sorry for her, despite the fact I have no doubt she's brought it on herself. I just can't imagine sounding off like this on public social media without someone who cares about me knocking on the door, going kindly but v firmly "Reel it in CoB" and taking the phone away.

I don't blame her parents especially not if the weapon thing did get big D into trouble (assuming he was allowed it there and it was just the lie about firing that caused the problem) and she's clearly alienated all her friends and partners for perfectly valid reasons but she must feel really bleeping tit right now and I can't imagine the horror/shame when she comes down from whatever this is and realises how much she's aired.

It's all her own fault... but duck, is it awful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
OT: I was just watching the 2009 film Enid (great work from Helena Bonham Carter playing Enid Blyton). Enid was an... interesting... character: narcissistic, lived in her own fantasy world, lied often about trivial things, and thought her primary-aged fans were her friends.
The reason for the last bit was probably that the children were distant from her and only met her briefly, so she didn't have to do any looking after these children emotionally or physically -- which didn't seem to be something she was capable of. It was parasocial: she could enjoy the idea of having them around and maybe get supply, and they didn't have to maintain a relationship with her in her care and so they didn't see what she was like to live with. Recommend the film, very insightful.
A sad bit from her daughter's memoir, cw for narcy parenting:
1655758398651.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
It's odd she's this cut up about a few month relationship. She seems to move very fast. I get being alittle miffed especially if you really liked them but I mean come on its was hardly Romeo and Juliet.

Reactions: 31
It's odd she's this cut up about a few month relationship. She seems to move very fast. I get being alittle miffed especially if you really liked them but I mean come on its was hardly Romeo and Juliet.
The way they look at each other in this scene still hits hard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Blimey lads, it's been a day hasn't it?

I too found myself starting to feel sorry for her and was genuinely worried for her and feeling guilty for laughing about last night's deleted tweet.

I only popped to Tesco and viola - she's back and as manipulative and self-absorbed as ever.
What was the deleted tweet? I completely missed that. Thankspaceyou x

Reactions: 11
Thank God OH isn’t on social media, the flying monkeys will no doubt be circling in their cages, desperate to be let loose.

What’s the point in saying what she says they said (I think) if she’s not garnering sympathy? With possibly a wish for a little revenge…?

Oh god not another dream job/it’s been in the pipeline since 1992/can’t wait to share it with you 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 53
im reading and contributing here to the JM group, I'm hoping for honesty and responsibility from her and I count myself in all that, it's really hard, I'm mostly a bit lost and can see similar big hopeless never to exist stuff in what Jack is doing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
It's times like these I do feel sorry for her, despite the fact I have no doubt she's brought it on herself. I just can't imagine sounding off like this on public social media without someone who cares about me knocking on the door, going kindly but v firmly "Reel it in CoB" and taking the phone away.

I don't blame her parents especially not if the weapon thing did get big D into trouble (assuming he was allowed it there and it was just the lie about firing that caused the problem) and she's clearly alienated all her friends and partners for perfectly valid reasons but she must feel really bleeping tit right now and I can't imagine the horror/shame when she comes down from whatever this is and realises how much she's aired.

It's all her own fault... but duck, is it awful.
I don't feel sorry for her in the slightest. And I'm a soft hearted person but I understand why you do.

Her partner has had one very lucky escape in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
im reading and contributing here to the JM group, I'm hoping for honesty and responsibility from her and I count myself in all that, it's really hard, I'm mostly a bit lost and can see similar big hopeless never to exist stuff in what Jack is doing
Can't speak to the AA stuff, but it does sound like a rough time. Sending good wishes

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Totes excited for tomorrow guys.

Like ~literally~ most excited I have eVeR been EVER.

I can’t even be bothered to think what this next gig of a lifetime will be. I will be manifesting moss to GTF out of my wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's so predictable. Goes off twitter, announces break up, then a cliffhanger ending to the day. I'm sure we've been here before. Is this her media team's lesson plan for how to keep followers interested?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Could the barbecue have been the final straw? I'm assuming her cooking didn't go down well
Jack put some 10p bollock sausages on the BBQ, OH just looked at them limply sizzling away and said “ You know what, can’t do this anymore, I’ll get my coat and suitcase in the hall”……and that was that.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.