Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’ll have felt slighted by a neighbour today so has come to Twitter to make this story up to create mass outrage that they don’t want the imaginary debris from her tree on their (now molten) plastic grass or in their listeria ridden hot tubs so everyone can collectively shame them and she feels better. IMO. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hasn't Jack said before about how great her landylady is? She's now saying that despite living directly across the road she's never uttered a word to her.
So did Jack not ask for permission when she turned the perfectly nice dining room into a manky old shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jack: “ I’ve been a model tenant I pay my rent…eventually, when I’m not telling Twitter every few months that my rent has bounced for the last 6 months” Which one is it Jack, you pay your rent or your rent constantly bounces?
I’m a big tree lover but I hope the landlady is spite trimming the eucalyptus in preparation for the spite orangery she’s installing when Jack leaves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Why you fuss?
RIP eucalyptus
Tree cut down?!
Yes, hate this town
Oh no
My weeping eyes
Council picking on us
RIP eucalyptus

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jack you don't think the private lawn tennis club might have some problems with the invasive roots encroaching, do you, you absolute idiot?

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 16.29.50.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Unless it’s a protected tree there’s little she can do. Have the tennis club complained about it?

Also she keeps saying her and SBs home blah blah. I thought she was leaving as soon as possible (I don’t think she will btw).
And if you don’t want to create a problem with your landlord a) pay your rent on time and b) don’t type this tit on Twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Seriously. You signed the lease, for
2 years, your forensic detail for maths would have at the time told you how much you’d be paying.
you are such a flip flop muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.