Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cat, who is DEAD (of very old age and natural causes, a long time ago), was named after one of the toys in this scene. Always love to see it.
Enjoying a drink with the OH.

Back on topic, do you think Jack will arrive in a helicopter next to the Tall Ship, like Jay Z and Beyoncé did at T in the Park?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's the anniversary of Grenfell tomorrow. She better not roll out her awful 'I was asked to be a consultant as a fire officer' guff.
oh god DON’T!

I did actually work at a fire service at the time (support staff, not operational) and there is NO WAY a control room person would be ‘consulted’ about anything in relation to operational fire-fighting. Let alone one who wasn’t even in that job anymore.
They have the nominal rank of control room firefighter, and they wear a control room uniform, which is pretty much the ordinary blue uniform, and what they do is necessary and important, but they don’t have PPE, and they don’t roll out hose or wear BA or learn about how to tackle a building fire.

As far as I know my Service did assist, but it was senior and qualified officers. Not someone cosplaying as a firefighter when they never were one and long after their association ended.

I don’t work there anymore, but even our most fervent fans wouldn’t have dreamed of claiming such a crappy and damaging lie.

FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
oh god DON’T!

I did actually work at a fire service at the time (support staff, not operational) and there is NO WAY a control room person would be ‘consulted’ about anything in relation to operational fire-fighting. Let alone one who wasn’t even in that job anymore.
They have the nominal rank of control room firefighter, and they wear a control room uniform, which is pretty much the ordinary blue uniform, and what they do is necessary and important, but they don’t have PPE, and they don’t roll out hose or wear BA or learn about how to tackle a building fire.

As far as I know my Service did assist, but it was senior and qualified officers. Not someone cosplaying as a firefighter when they never were one and long after their association ended.

I don’t work there anymore, but even our most fervent fans wouldn’t have dreamed of claiming such a crappy and damaging lie.

FFS.
Whenever I feel sorry for her, or that maybe her lying is just exaggeration I remember this article

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can't put the photos side by side, but that is not the same label as is on the bottle reflected in her glasses. The reflected bottle has a white centre and a shaped peak to the shield. There is no gold band on the reflected bottle, the dimensions of the label are all wrong. It has a label on the neck too.

It is not the same bottle.

Can some clever frau put the photos along side each other pretty please?

ETA, the more I look, the more differences I spot. It's like a spot the difference game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I can't put the photos side by side, but that is not the same label as is on the bottle reflected in her glasses. The reflected bottle has a qhite centre and a shaped peak to the shield. There is no gold band on the reflected bottle, the dimensions of the label are all wrong. It has a label on the neck too.
I’d bet my last tenner she’s drinking again. The late night ramblings, the crazy ideas and the nasty pile ons are absolutely alcohol fuelled.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I can't put the photos side by side, but that is not the same label as is on the bottle reflected in her glasses. The reflected bottle has a white centre and a shaped peak to the shield. There is no gold band on the reflected bottle, the dimensions of the label are all wrong. It has a label on the neck too.

Screenshot_20220613-141856_Fenix.jpg

Toot Toot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Jack wonders why we check the reflection in her sunnies and forensically pick apart all she does. Woman couldn't lie straight in bed, that's why! She lies about the silliest things, the big prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

ETA, the more I look, the more differences I spot. It's like a spot the difference game.
👏👏👏👏
Affligem doesn't have a white covering on the bottle neck either, as the one in the pic looks to have.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I love love love it when we catch Jack out on a lie, and she STILL keeps going with it.

She's like a 3 year old child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.