Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I think they look the same. Probably all a devious charade to provoke T.Roll anyway.
01401340_los.jpg_914Wx914H.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rarely have them at home / my fave is from Lidl in the space of 3 minutes. OK.

Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 09.02.43.png

Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 09.05.57.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I see what she’s doing.

There are some actual 0.0% ones around. She is claiming she is drinking these. This doesn’t make up for the fact that a week ago she was loving 0.5% specked hen and the whole issue around alcohol free drinks is problematic due to the behavioural cues they trigger.

I am not talking from a point of experience here, I am talking from a point of psychology and she should absolutely not be encouraging the drinking of these drinks in recovery.

This is abhorrent and I send ❤ to those who are finding this hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Does anyone want to do the new thread? I would but I've never done it before and I'm a bit of a space cadet today due to nausea meds. It would take me forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone want to do the new thread? I would but I've never done it before and I'm a bit of a space cadet today due to nausea meds. It would take me forever.
I feel like we should go rogue like the other threads and see how far we can get.

(push SL into coming back because we are on post 1100).

No money? U wat m8?

C665D154-9712-4E29-8B13-11D24628AFD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.