Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not knocking her for her twitter breaks it good she takes them but it further proves she doesn't need to be there. The world is still turning, the poor are still poor etc.

Reactions: 32
According to the Github, this appears to be the entirety of the VBI so far:
By the time she gets it out her data will be completely out of date, especially if she is using her Asda shopping receipts and not rolling data figures from the shop floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
See, I had imagined Mr T Roll as Mr T’s lesser known cousin from Georgia
45560148-41CD-47E5-806F-EF61DE8EAF21.jpeg
As an aside, Mr T (RIP) grew up in a poor household as one of 12 children. Can imagine him taking fool Jack to task 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
When I looked at the "Who Is" for the "VBI" ( 🤮) site, it's registered in Canada. Unless that's the default address if the name owner chooses anonymous

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve skipped a couple of threads and it’s probably a daft question but has she open Space Squig’s box yet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Jack must be having to sit on her hands to resist firing off a cold dervish of rage in response to this.

Screenshot 2022-06-11 11.04.07.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I love that the thread title works on so many levels.
The mystery of the Mitty/crappy bungalow should be - why is it crappy? It’s a very expensive property, albeit Fack lives there with her hoard of junk. Or is it because the bungalow has experienced the same treatment as poor Iqbal’s rental?

• Haha
  • Wow
I wasn't expecting Mr T. Roll to take off at all but it makes me happy that so many fraus have welcomed him into their hearts 🥰

If you'd like to sign up for exclusive updates and monthly postcards featuring his likeness, sign up to my Patreon or ping me an email at [email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Probably the only time I’d be on Jack’s side. How is she blue ticked isn’t she the girl who went viral on Twitter because she had a cardboard cut out of Margaret Thatcher at Uni?
She's just a pointless right wing grifter who'd really be best ignored. She has a begging bowl on her profile, every so often she tweets something to wind up the section of the left who enjoy being outraged and then right wing squigs see her getting a hard time and send cashos. An openly Tory Jack, basically.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Watching Saturday Kitchen Live featuring many talented chefs and self-taught cooks. Can you just imagine if any of them also spent all their time on Twitter sharing with all every mediocrity that happens and all their bile and bitterness?

Just makes the whole thing seem so much more bizarre watching “norm” foodies.

Is this possibly squig made? There is a link at the bottom to a legitimate seeming github. Alternatively, and not to stoke an early morning Saturday chaos but, the github account in question belongs to a man who wears....hats.....
I have been picturing a hub full of virtual gits . All the annoying interweb types backing up their hard drives

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.