Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she received daily death, sexual assault, acid attack threats every day and didn’t report them to the police despite previously having a stalker.
Quite. Threats about acid attacks on her nethers and she did not report it?
More likely came to check up on the cannon being fired in a suburban street rumours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
why would you be a troll for reporting something that concerned you?! Isn't that a nice thing to do, also don't be so sure pet they aren't just saying what they want you to hear. If the police are wary of upsetting someone on their radar they tend to tread lightly, at least in all the crime podcasts I listen too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
For several reasons, this post always makes me laugh. I rediscovered it earlier today so I'm sharing it again.

View attachment 1328081

Pull all the different members of our family together 😄
At the risk of the coven going back to counting our chairs again, why has she got waiting room chairs in her dining room?
Also, next week is the one year anniversary of the last time notjack posted on Instagram.
Her last post was granola
Sorry @Geetbo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
What does this word salad even mean

Sorry she is talking bullshit. This is nonsense

The general reason you would get officers at your door if you didn't phone them is if you have been reported to police or if someone had massive concerns about your mental health

Police don't turn up at someone's door because a random bleeping person on the internet decides to report some vague threat that Monroe got some time ago.

Plus police can trace who made the report easily. Therefore not just some random troll

Billy bullshit strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 67
At the risk of the coven going back to counting our chairs again, why has she got waiting room chairs in her dining room?
Also, next week is the one year anniversary of the last time notjack posted on Instagram.
Her last post was granola
Sorry @Geetbo
Why would you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s another ‘I want attention on my terms’ thing. Makes it even less believable that those threats ever happened. It’s another weapon when challenged.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
God bet the real housewives of Thorpe bay are mithering about officers turning up 🤭 it’ll be the talk of the town til the next jubilee

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.