Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there's any truth to it at all. Really don't. I use to, but too many deep dives has proven she's a lying toad.
Fair point. She has proved time and time again that she will say any old tit for attention.

Reactions: 25
I really wish I was a more tech Frau who could link to LC’s latest reel on Instagram.
She’s at the kicky ball in Munich looking radiantly happy ( and freeeee from Jack). She mentioned that they even lit the stadium up for Pride.
Toot Toot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Nah I don't buy it. She'd never have put LJC's surname first. They'd have been the Monroe-Comptons, if anything. Sorry to spoil your pun Jack!
Taking surnames after marriage is a bit traditional for a maverick, surely?

She would have changed SB's surname again if LC hadn't come to her senses and LEFT.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Her poverty tales reads to me like she took her GCSE Charles Dickens reading too literal. Not everyone who is poor is a literal street urchin pet!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she received daily death, sexual assault, acid attack threats every day and didn’t report them to the police despite previously having a stalker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The fact she called herself a 'Scummy Mummy' wasn't cute or ironic, it just proves to me that Jack Monroe is nothing but a made up character she invented. She is so desperate to be oppressed so she can whine about it.
I think she wanted to be the Helen Fielding/Bridget Jones of Southend. Bridget being fictional...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.