Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this when scrolling through twitter.
A young mother who worked hard and impressed so much they offered her a full time contract. It’s almost like being on time and being professional has a positive impact on how potential employers view you!

whereas Jack just dicks about on twitter, doesn’t show up for planned interviews with no regard for anyone else and is now going to get another hefty chunk tomorrow on patreon payday to not even send the goods

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s so disorganised I bet she didn’t invoice in the first place
My thoughts exactly. Or didn't follow up proper invoicing procedure (maybe sent it to the wrong address, or sent it by e-mail instead of uploading it to an invoicing portal). And she hasn't chased that up in 3 years? She's only bringing it up now because someone from The Telegraph wrote something she didn't like?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Are these the three articles she's referring to?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Traumatised by bailiffs, laughing at the idea of inflicting them on others (an entity rather than an individual, albeit)
As many other have said, she's just a nasty, entitled bleep.

I hope to god this is her total downfall and she's fully blacklisted in the media and forced to disappear.

Reactions: 38
It doesn’t give details, but 5 figure liabilities
Low or high fives? Any dates?
That’s a lot of money to owe for something.
You’d think it can’t be rent or she’d be out. Hotel payments? Feels like tax.

Reactions: 20
She is religious she just keeps it fairly quiet except for
-can you believe she was a Sunday school teacher? And now she has tattoos.
-that time she got declared a prophet. And wouldn’t shut up about it.
-sudden need to go out to church during lockdown
Hotes babes, she's anything you want her to be if you pay her enough.

crappy Woman, if you like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not granular, I’m afraid. I don’t know what she hasn’t paid but I do know it’s unlikely to be wages. Employment Tribunal is cheaper and quicker way to get those.
Usually it’s a bill, often for a service. So it Could be unpaid rent, it could be unpaid vets fees, dental, aesthetics, that kind of thing is most likely.
My friend had one for an unpaid parking fine! Could have been likely but... roundabouts exist and the Ford Kia long drove off into the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
EC1838F2-198D-4E9F-A38F-0202B9CAA225.png

But...last week means testing was easy and effective?

(Also, why is she still banging on about David Cameron? Move on, Jack! And why is she incapable of acknowledging that there are global factors at play here? The Eurozone just hit record high inflation, we're ALL struggling, there's a whole world outside the UK, idiot.)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What is the basis for her claim that many people won’t qualify for the Rishi cash? I thought it wasn’t means tested

Reactions: 30
Low or high fives? Any dates?
That’s a lot of money to owe for something.
You’d think it can’t be rent or she’d be out. Hotel payments? Feels like tax.
Could be those corporation tax late filing penalties!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Guardian article from 2014, if debt was so awful and scary, why let yourself get another CCJ?! No bleeping excuse except for entitlement.

View attachment 1308517

Two lies in the first sentence alone. That's quite an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack is the Queen (Cluster) B. I know people look down on armchair diagnosing - I love it personally 😉 - and there is no way she doesn’t have a towering personality disorder or three.

Her lack of empathy has been proven today - bailing on the BBC (and other radio stations… allegedly) with absolutely zero shame or embarrassment, just a laugh and a shrug and a reference to how exhausted she is. Imagine the poor staffer who would have been ringing and ringing, before realising - panic rising - that Jack had gone totally AWOL and they suddenly had some airtime to fill. What an hole.
I agree, I like a bit of armchair psychology. Jack’s clearly abnormal psychology (and her army of cultists and their psychology) are why she’s so fascinating to me.

I also agree that she textbook BPD/EUPD and NPD and possibly Histrionic as well.

The NPD is responsible for the immoral aspects of her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.