Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, utterly repugnant for her to even stunt post about SB managing her social media. Ridiculous. Not only would he have to see all the rubbish she spouted every day, he’d have to deal with all the crackpots who want her to open their packages.
Perhaps she entertained the fleeting fantasy of him reading loads of strangers praising mama and thinking she’s amazing - but he’d also see all the embellishments she posted.

I didn’t burn that tea towel! I don’t post photos of your dinners to a WhatsApp group!,
etc.
(My own SB enjoys contradicting the truth in front of others and then remembers and says ‘oh yeah, I forgot!’ ... but only when the other person has walked off thinking I’ve just made something up 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Yep, utterly repugnant for her to even stunt post about SB managing her social media. Ridiculous. Not only would he have to see all the rubbish she spouted every day, he’d have to deal with all the crackpots who want her to open their packages.
Perhaps she entertained the fleeting fantasy of him reading loads of strangers praising mama and thinking she’s amazing - but he’d also see all the embellishments she posted.

I didn’t burn that tea towel! I don’t post photos of your dinners to a WhatsApp group!,
etc.
(My own SB enjoys contradicting the truth in front of others and then remembers and says ‘oh yeah, I forgot!’ ... but only when the other person has walked off thinking I’ve just made something up 😂)
We never saw the burnt tea towel, nor the box being opened today, she promised. Booooo!

(I am very intrigued by this bleeping box.)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s deleted the tweet about SB as she realised it might get her suspended.
I would laugh so much if she got herself suspended from twitter. It would mean we‘d have to amuse ourselves with singing That‘s A Mole and counting chairs, again, but it would be so worth it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

etc.
She’s an absolute disgrace.
Rattle rattle, here’s some pocket money for the boy.
Nobody is ever allowed to write a mean or questioning comment because you’ve now upset a 12 year old.
It wasn’t me writing the libelous tweets, it was my underage son.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Nobody is ever allowed to write a mean or questioning comment because you’ve now upset a 12 year old.
She so would pull that card as a defence.

It was probably SB asking to open an account, but oh no, muma can't be having a child with any agency. Nope. He can only piggyback on her account. That's fair. And he has to work on her career to earn the right to.

Or, none of this happened and she thought she was being witty and clever, not like other mums. (Other mums are actually decent mothers.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I would laugh so much if she got herself suspended from twitter. It would mean we‘d have to amuse ourselves with singing That‘s A Mole and counting chairs, again, but it would be so worth it.
We'd finally find out which days we all go to the supermarket on. I'm on the edge of the seat with anticipation!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We'd finally find out which days we all go to the supermarket on. I'm on the edge of the seat with anticipation!
As a cis-het heavily tattooed immigrant cat loving bookworm metal head unemployed introvert with a disability I go whenever I damn well feel like it and nobody on this hellsite can take that away from me. Paralegals, activate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She did a massively dull thread the other day about how wonderful Twitter was and how to seek out the best accounts to follow etc etc etc but now it's a hellscape again and God we're so tired Jack just pick an opinion and stick to that for once. Just once 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She did a massively dull thread the other day about how wonderful Twitter was and how to seek out the best accounts to follow etc etc etc but now it's a hellscape again and God we're so tired Jack just pick an opinion and stick to that for once. Just once 😩
Oh yes I'd forgotten that. How she had so cleverly beaten the algorithm and which good vibes accounts to follow. Also how Zen she was feeling. I think that was after a vague meeting which went well. Today's meeting obviously did not 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I hope OH with the big car hasn't left, someone should take jack down to Lidl as it's Greek week. Check your Lidl plus card for 10% off Greek food! Cream cheese rolled in green olives with a feta and kalamata center 😋
Off topic but thanks for saying it is Greek week, I normally check the website every week just to see if it is Greek week but missed it this time.

The pastries filled with Greek cheese from the freezer are the best thing ever but are so fattening you will end up with a huge Mediterranian arse if you have too many. Avoid the pasticcio though because it is a really horrible, gloopy and tasteless ready meal.

Na, Jack, It's because you are a lying, grifting bleep but it's far easier to claim it's either gender critical women or a campaign by right wingers.

Also, you're white, speak with an English accent, have a white sounding name so using the immigrant card is offensive to those who really do face discrimination because of their race or nationality.

(notice she is no longer a lezza?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
ONE of my grandparents was an immigrant, who wants to bow down to me? 🤣😂
My parents are immigrants. Technically, I'm first gen. Do you know how many people give a tit? None. And why should they?

No one cares about your one foreign grandparent Jack. I bet most of us have relatives born overseas, or live in a country other than the one we were born in. It's not the flex Jack thinks it is tbh (but when are they ever?)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.